What the hell just happened!

HARRY P.O.V.

We all headed to out to my car. But Lou doesn't like it when I drive but he forget his glasses so I have to. We all sat quiet in the car but niall seemed out of it.

"niall, man are you sure your ok?"

"ye..ah˝ we pulled up in nialls drive way

"why don't you guys come him with me.. I'm really hungry for some reason.." he said

"your always hungry niall haha u eat food 24/7 " Lou said

"I do?"

niall seemed really out of it maybe he hit his head to hard. He invited us inside and no one was home except for the butlers and maids. Niall is so different then any rich kid I ment, he doesn't like being rich, he just wants to be normal. We all went into the kitchen and Lou started to make Niall a sandwich and gave it to him.

"thank you" he said

Me and Lou went to the living room to find a movie so we all could watch and relax after niall finished his food. It was about a few minutes later when niall came out.

"dang niall finished already?" I asked

"Har... I don't .... I don't feel to good.." the next thing I new, niall was falling to the floor.

"NIALL" Becca and some others came rushing in to help him to his room. I grabbed Lous hand to let him know I was alright. A few moment later Becca had came down from his room, her face looking a little calmer

"Is he ok?" I asked her

"yes, he is they think maybe he didn't have enough sleep and got over heated, and I'm sorry to ask but he wont be awake for awhile would u mind coming back later tonight to see how he is"

"yes its ok thank u sorry for the mishap"

"please don't worry Harry, you to Louis, I'm happy Niall has such great friends" she said with a soft smile.

We headed out the door and got back in my car, then I turned to lou.

"do u think he is alright.. " I couldn't finish the sentence before I felt tears run down my face aswell as Lou.

"I sure.. he will be ok" he said to me.

I kissed him softly as he wiped the tears off my face and his. Niall helped us through so much we couldn't do anything but worry. He intertwined his fingers with mine as we drove off.

NIALLS. P.O.V.

HE FUCKING POSSESSED ME? !?!? HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT TO ME! I HAVENT KNOWN HIM FOR EVEN FIVE MINUTES AND HE THINKS HE AND TAKE OVER MY BODY!!!

All I could remember was me passing out in the hallway and the next thing I knew I was in my kitchen staring at a sandwhich. T^T... My vision was hazzy and I couldn't focus on anything. When I looked up he was right there smiling.

" That was accutally kind of fun being you just for a little while" he laughed

THERE ISNT ANYTHING TO FUNNY ABOUT THIS!! But of course I couldn't say that.

I tried to stand up and all he did was walk out of the kitchen and giggled. My body started to feel really cold then really warm and started to walk to but I felt like I was going to through up everything I have ever eaten. My head felt like it was going to burst. I walk to my living room and saw Lou and Haze holding one of my favorite movies. When did they get here?

"Dang niall finished already" Harry asked me

"Har ... I don't .... I don't feel to good" that's all I could say before everything was falling ... inculding me. I heard Harry scream my name but I don't remember after that. Now I am laying in my bed still trying to figure out what the hell just happened. I lifted my blanket and notice I was wearing nothing....................but boxers (gotcha didn't I ;D my ziall babies) Becca must have helped me when I had past out again. I stood up slowly and grabbed my desk to help me up.

"awe, don't you look cute in your batman underwear" he said in a baby voice

I turned around to see "him" again just sitting on my window seal looking at me up and down.

"of all the boys I've seen in my years you sure are.. delious... I mean cute" he said in a sarcastic tone.

I didn't care how he ment it I ended grabbing the nearest pillow and tried to cover up what I can. "like that's going to help anything niall" I thought to myself.

"who ....are u " I ask him, my head still throbbing

"Zayn... Zayn Malik ..your helper." he said in the calmist voice I have ever heard..

________________________________________________________________________________

PS. ZAYN ....I REPEAT ....IS 17 YEARS OF AGE

ahhh.. I did have fun weighting this chapter ;3 if you want more then vote and subscribe :D

Now back to this image of Niall in batman boxers .. imagen this .. love this ;D

until next time my Robin sidekicks!

Xx Twin#1 Xx