The Truth

NIALLS P.O.V

I woke up this morning feeling really weird ... I cant explain this feeling. its been almost a week since my birthday and when Becca found me yelling outside. I still don't know why I was. I'll have some weird dreams sometimes but I can never rember them when I wake up.

I bumped into Liam these past couple of days. he said he just moved to his new house that's why he lived so close now. He seems like a really nice guy.. I laid there in my bed staring at my ceiling for a really long time not caring about the time. All I wanted to do was eat some ice cream.. I had no idea why.. but I did.

My phone ended up ringing and scared me which caused me to jump. It was Liam.

"hello?"

"hey.." he said

"are you ok Liam you sound upset?"

"yeah .. I'm ok... I just wondering if its ok if you come over another time.. I need to do something really important today."

Liam had invited me over with him to hang out and play some video games. I wonder if everything is ok.

"yeah that's ok. don't worry maybe some other time."

"thanx. well ill talk to you later"

After he said that I heard to phone line cut off. I wonder if he is ok. he sounded like something was bothering him.I threw my phone on the pillow next to me and laid there. I didn't want to get up today. we only have a week before school starts.. and I already feel like my heart will stop. Is it because of Liam? no.. I mean it cant be. I just met him a week ago.

I stopped thinking and finially saying is not because of him. I got out of bed and decided to take a shower. I stripped everything off and hoped in. The water was nice. I lead against the wall and stood there.

Then I felt someone. I turned around and it was no one. my mind is playing tricks on me. I stood there and I felt it again. I didn't move. His arms where strong... it felt like he was holding me.... he laid his head on my neck and his arms around my waist... it felt so firmler.

When I opened my eyes I reliezed I had started to fall asleep. And couldn't remember where he was touching. I felt lost.. I got out of thee shower and went to go get some clean clothes. I decided on some blue Jean skinnys and a pure black almost skin tight tee and a snapback.

I put my favorite pair shoes and opened my door when I saw my mum and dad... I noticed they were just about to knock because there hands where still up. They have been gone for almost a week and a work trip.

"hey.." I said

"hello niall" my mum said with a smile

"hello son"

They both ended up coming in and we all sat on my bed. my mum started to speak first.

"we were wondering if you would like to go on a trip for the next week. we got the week off.. we are sorry we weren't here for you birthday."

"its ok ..and sure" I never get to spend time with them. i know I'm getting older but maybe its time I tell them I'm ....gay. I never told them but lately I think maybe they already know.

"great we will go to the beach. get packed we will leave tonight." my dad said

They both left my room and I texted Liam to let him know I'm leaving for the rest of break. He texted back fast and said its cool.

once I got packed we left later that day. Then we made it to our cabin... my parents owned one along the beach... I never liked spending money. I want to be able to get my own job and support myself... but my parents always seem to through money at me.that I don't want... but ik they care

Some time later my stars came out and we ended up sitting around a bon fire.

"mom..dad" I think I'm going to tell them.

"yes niall? are you ok.?" they both looked at me and my dad was just staring. what if he didn't except me? he always tried making me more manly..

"umm.. well... I ...I... am..ummm... gay.." I pulled my legs to my chest and put my head down. then.. my dad spoke ..

" we know " he said with a gentle smile. I looked up shocked

"you do?"

"yes we could tell you were different when you where little.. people said it was just a faze but we could tell it wasn't... we still love you, you are our niall" my mom said with a warm smile and my dad quickly to follow. I felt ... happy

" thank you both"

"so niall? is Liam your boyfriend?!?! come on you can tell me?? because if I was just some years younger!" my mom asked eagerly

"Hey! I'm still here" my dad said. We all started to laugh It was us being a family

"no he is just a friend.. he helped me you can say.. but no I lo-- z--- " who? love? did I almost say love??

"z..?? " my mom asked

"sorry I lost focus, no me and Liam are just friends" my mom gave a smile and we all ended up talking the rest of the night. I only have about a week before school starts and this is going well...

A few days went by and boy am I sunburnt I decided to stay inside for the most of the time beofre we leave so it'll go away before school. its nice hanging out with my parents even though I'm so old.

I'm happy today because me and my mummy are going shopping!!!

"niall are you readyy"

"yeah! "

We both left and headed to the stores and we had wasted no time. I saw a batman tee and. all I could do was laugh but I didn't know why. My mum was wondering why aswell.

once we headed home it was late I bought some new shirts but that's about it. on the way home a lingering feeling came to me and I had no ideas why.. z--- I wanted to remember but I cant! its aggravating... when I got back I decided to called Harry.

"hello?"

"hey Harry vas happening " I heard some shuffling and decided to ignore though because I knew I didn't want to know "

"hmmEEmm.. n-nothing much is everything ok?"

"yeah.. I told them.. I was gay"

"that's brilliant! what they say I'm pround of you mate!! "

"they still love me .. they said they already kinda knew" I said with a laugh.

"I'm happy for you ni--all "

"haha seems like someone is a little jumpy.. but I wanted to ask if I ever said someones name with a z? "

"z?... hmmm...z? not that I recall mate I'm sorry.. why is everything ok?" I cant tell Harry? or could I ? idk ... ill keep to myslef right now ..

"yeah .. but ill call some other time ... say hi to Louis to me" I said while laughing . I hung up because I knew he would try to protest. I sat on my bed and quickly fell backwards onto it. I crawled under the covers and noticed how tierd I was.. then I fell asleep... in my ...dream.. safe, with him..

_________________________________________________________________________________

YEAH IK T^T ITS Terrible... sorry for the slow updates.. I have been going to practice and haven't been able to Wright... but for you lucky bastards another chapter will be up tommorow :D

so what do u guys think? its my first story .. so please vote and subscribe ... I wonder what Harry and Lou where doing ;3

but anyways until next time my sexy beasts!!! ;D

Xx Twin#1 Xx