aggravation...

NIALLS P.O.V

I SAW THEM TOGETHER? ARE THEY DATING? Its been a few days since zayn joined our class and I haven't talked to him. He is in most of my classes but I never say a word o him . I tried talking to Liam after lunch a few days back and he sais i could meet him in the library but when I went up there I saw zayn and him. I didn't know what to feel but at the moment I felt ..aggravated.... I mean its not even your regular aggravation. I mean its like walking bare foot across a field of Legos ...

But somehow everytime I try to find Liam zayn is always around him. does zayn like Liam? I mean I wouldn't care but I want to know... just to be.. idk... to know .. I found myself more interested in zayn lately.. I mean I want to know more about him ..but I haven't been able to really talked to new people.. I mean I want to be able to talk to him but for some reason my voice chocks up.

But here I am, in the back of the libray, sitting in one pod where no one can see me at 8:00 at night with a book covering my face and leaning back. What am I doing I ask myself? School doesn't close till ten so I have time to spare. Every thing was silent and I was on the merge of sleeping when I hear my text tone go off and I feel like I just got shot when I book fell off and hit my side. I stood up and grabbed my bag and my phone. It was Liam.

*hey ni, what you doing tonight wanna come hang out with me and zay today?-Li*

I thought to myself and noticed that zayn will be there to maybe I can get to know him ..

*sure.. what you wanna do?-ni* after I hit sent I got a fast responds

*come to my place u can stay the night if you want -Li *

*sure on my way-ni*

I sat there for a minute and thought what zayn thought about me? I didn't know what to think all I know is that I don't want zayn to leave. everytime I thought about him.. I didn't feel alone..

I picked the books i had up and put them back on the shelves but I was stopped by a person. When I turned around I was face to Face with Devin..

LIAMS P.O.V

Me and zayn were in my living room and I noticed it was getting late and niall hasn't came over yet. I could tell zayn was upset but he wouldn't tell me why.

"zayn? are you sure you are ok? "

"for a million times yes, and I don't think niall is coming " I could hear anger in his voice but I didn't say anything.

"sorry.."

"...I didn't mean to yell I'm just tired ...and can I ask you something." I could feel my heart beat fast.. nervous? I thought

"yeah go ahead" I said

"what if I told you.. I was ... g-ay " he looked down I could tell he wasn't playing

"I would tell you so? and I would explain that ...I am to.... " I couldn't look at him I felt like so weird saying that...

"really??" his mood changed a lot. it was good. He seemed more lively when he was happy.

"yeah" I laughed lightly

"this is why we are best friends " we ended up talking for more then an hour about the new teacher we both got for home room and how hot he was. It got around twelve thirty and I decided to call niall again. But again no answer.

"wonder where he is " I asked

I could tell zayn was worried. it was Friday night so tommorow, We will go and try to find him I told him. He Agreed and we both decided to go to sleep after that.