Chapter 25: PROJECT: Hellgate Part 2

After leaving the Baliazoural Empire's capital, Morgana's carriage was taken directly to the place the weapons were supposed to be delivered. Taking advantage of Sleipnir's speed they were able to get to their destination in less than 6 hours. Upon arrival the view of half destroyed warehouses were on full display; however there were no signs of an actual struggle, but a one-sided victory.

"Wow, what happened here?"

Yda asked as she peered out of the carriage. Inside the warehouses were stacks and stacks of weapons, too numerous to even start estimating how many were in there. Perhaps half a million to a million would be an appropriate guess by a first glance.

"Yda, stay here for a moment."

Morgana instructed as she left the carriage. The most glaring problem was how to transport the massive number of weapons to Solaris and the solution was simple, the power of [Alchemy]. Though Morgana only had access to 10% of the power that Mordred was capable, that wasn't a problem as there was one particular skill.

In [Hellgana] each class had one 'ultimate' skill. For the mage it was [Gravity Well], for the [alchemist] it was a skill known as [Hyper-dimension Pocket] and as the skill name implied, it was literally a dimensional pocket that allowed the user to temporarily carry an unlimited amount of goods up to and including other players. For this reason it was debated to be the single most powerful skill in the game. A single high level alchemist would be able to store hundreds of players for a massive surprise attack on an enemy player's castle out of nowhere.

Of course Morgana was only able to access 10% of that power, but 10% of infinity is still infinity thus there was actually no restriction for this particular skill except one, that was the duration on the skill. The duration was 10 in-game days which would mean it would be shortened to a single day for the doppelganger. However this was enough time for Morgana to return to the stolen goods back to the capital.

A large blue magic circle was drawn in the sky as it slowly descended and engulfed all of the weapons stored in the warehouses. Afterwards Morgana returned to the carriage as though nothing had happened. She knocked on the carriage walls to signal Grimal to resume their return to the capital. Of course Yda couldn't take it as blatantly unfazed as her mistress did and had to ask.

"Umm... Mistress? What was that just now?"

Morgana explained with a smile.

"[Hyper-dimension pocket], a skill that allows me to temporarily store an infinite number of items in a small 'pocket'. Sorry Yda but please don't talk to me for the duration of the trip home as it would break my concentration."

While it was a simple binary system back in the game, everything had changed to fit reality more smoothly when they had come to this new world. It would take actual concentration for Morgana to store all those weapons inside her pocket and it would be disastrous if all of those weapons were expelled right now.

Yda nodded as they continued on their trip back home. Using the shadow horse, Sleipnir it wouldn't take more than a few hours at best.

...

Just outside the Grand Cathedral of Xagon, many thousands of people were gathered for a single event. They all had one thing in common; it was their hatred of the 'demons' that plagued their ever beautiful city that was soaked in the warmth of the sun; their god.

The leader of this group of hyper racist humans was the Grand Cardinal; however he did not show himself personally because that would cause problems for the Wayfarer Council. Instead a proxy was used. One of the Grand Cardinal Lazzaro Zeder's powers was the ability to temporarily take control of a single person using his 'shadow agent'; a person would be infused by the shadow and bound to do the Grand Cardinal's bidding.