When you first meet.

Soul-

You were walking around school looking for the music room. When you came across it you heard the most beautiful music. It was dark but full of soul and passion. You saw a boy with white hair and amazing red eyes playing the piano. "Umm... hello," you called. The boy with white hair instantly stopped playing. "Oh I am sorry I didn't mean to disturb you. I was just looking for somewhere to play (musical instrument). Your very good at piano it was amzing." He blushed and turned his head, "You don't think it is too brooding and dark?" "No of course not my name is (Y/N) by the way," you say smiling holding out your hand in greeting. He smiled and shook your hand, "Soul."

Blackstar-

It was your first day and you were walking up the stairs. When you reached the top you heard yelling. You looked everywhere and saw no one until you looked up. There was something on a spike. All of a sudden it came falling down. You closed your eyes tight so not to see it splatter on the ground. When you heard the impact you open your eyes to see a boy with blue hair and a star on his right shoulder. "I AM THE ALMIGHTY BLACKSTAR. WHO ARE YOU PEASANT!!!" You blinked then smiled and yelled, "WHO ARE YOU CALLING PEASANT. I AM THE ALMIGHTY
(Y/N)."

Kid-

You were talking to Lord Death about a new mission he wanted you and your partner to go on. He decided you needed help since it was against ten kishin. Even if they were low power kishin. You and (P/N) were waiting on this meister and his weapons. Lord Death said it was his son. You hadn't met him yet since he was still new to the school. As you were lost in thoughts of what he might look like in walked in a boy with black hair and three white stripes on the left side. Lord Death introduced yall, "(Y/N) this is my son Death the kid and his partners Liz and Patty. And this is (Y/N) and (P/N)." Liz said hello while her sister hugged the life out of you laughing. Kid just stared at you until he walked up and fixed your hair. "There perfect symmetry. You can call me just kid you know."

Stein-

You were a Death Sythe. You had come for a meeting at the DWMA. When you came in the Deathroom you spotted a man with a screw threw his head. As you sat down with the others it seemed you were the last to arrive since Lord Death started to talk. "This here is Stein. He by far one of the best Meisters this academy has ever seen. I would like to show you a preview. (Y/N) since you were last to arrive can you come up here and demonstrate." You walked down next to Stein. You transformed into (weapon form) he then held you in his hand you felt your souls resonate immediately. Yall did the demonstration and you transformed back going to your seat as Lord Death continues the meeting.

Lord Death-

You were a new teacher at the DWMA. You were excited for your first day. As you walked into the school and followed the little map leading to the Deathroom. When you walked in you looked at all of the Graves and the mirror until you noticed Lord Death. He seen you and came over. "Hiyaa..... how are ya......wasuppp....." You bowed politely and said, "Hello Lord Death it's a pleasure to meet you and to be working for you." He seemed to turn serious, "It is a pleasure to meet you too and to have you working here." With that you smiled. He gave you your classroom number and told you to have a great day. You bowed and went off to start your first day as a teacher at the DWMA.

Spirit-

You were the new nurse at the DWMA. After getting everything set up you sat down for a moment. You had worked through lunch to get everything set up. Soon you heard running coming from down the hall. Thinking it was a kid you went to investigate. When you opened the door you were tackled by a flash of red. When you open your eyes your (E/C) ones met blue ones. "Oh aren't you just the cutest little thing." You push him off ready to give him a piece of your mind but you didn't have to. "MAAAKKAAA.......CHOP" You saw a girl with pigtails embed a book in his skull. "Hello, I'm Maka you must be the new nurse." You look in disbelief, "Yes, I am Nurse (L/N) (F/N). Nice to meet you Maka." "Oh, nice to meet you too. And this is my no good Papa Spirit," she said gesturing to the Red head man that tackled you.