Goodmorning, Soul

Hello everyone it has been forever since I have wrote for this. I don't get any requests so I don't write. But every once in a while I get an idea. Here is my latest.
_______________________________________

Soul P.O.V.

        I am dreaming..... I know I am because Maka has a chest. Makkkaaaa Choppppp....... "Ahhhh.... what the hell was that for Maka." "You were dreaming weird things again!" How does she always know? I rub my head as I get out of bed. Maka marches out my room when the door opens I can smell something delicious. I hurry to throw on my clothes. And rush out the room.

       I come to a abrupt stop when I see who is in mine and Maka's house.
(Y/N). (Y/N) the most beautiful and sweetest girl in DWMA. She also happens to be dating me. Everyone thought I would end up with Maka but she is more of an annoying sister type. I duck in time for a book to be thrown at my face. Ha... I am getting good at this. BAM! How the hell does a book act like a boomerang!?!?

        I get up off the ground when I hear giggling. "Hehe Soul you know Maka has a sixth sense when it comes to you thinking, saying, or doing something bad in regards to her. Why would you torture yourself?" I start blushing seeing as (Y/N) seen me like this yet again.

     She walks over to me and leans in kissing my cheek. "Goodmorning, Soul." I grab her and pull her close to whisper in her ear. "You missed, sweetheart." She giggles again and finally kisses me on the mouth. Death this woman makes my day.

_______________________________________
Okay so it's extremely short. This is why I prefer request. I will try to make another update today to make up for it. It is 11:30 here. So I will about 7 or 8 tonight. However tell me who you want to see in the next one.

Soul x reader?

Blackstar x reader?

Spirit x reader?

Lord Death x reader?

Stein x reader?

Different?

You guys decide I will pick who wins by 5p.m. here. And if you have any requests let me know. Until then my lovely readers Byeeee........