Choose......Blackstar

This one will be short as well.
_______________________________________

Blackstar P.O.V.

      "I choose....." I got this in the bag. I mean come on it is me against Kid for crying out loud. I am THE BLACKSTAR!!! He doesn't stand a chance against a God. (Y/N) will be my Goddess and we will rule the world. "......Blackstar"

       "YAHOOO.... I KNEW YOU WOULD PICK ME!!!" I grab (Y/N) spinning her around in circles. She is giggling and it just makes me more excited. "Blackstar put me down would you!!"
Of course I don't listen and hoist her up on my shoulder. "LATER PEASANTS!!" And we are off. I go running around Death City with her on my shoulders like a maniac.

    I put her down at the top of the school. "(Y/N) will you be my Goddess?" She laughs, "Is that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" I shrug, "Well yeah of course." She smiles and pulls me down to her kissing me hard. When we pull back for air she just smiles and mocks me, "Well yeah of course." Then she takes off running leaving me dumbfounded. I take off after her, "WAIT IS THAT YOUR ANSWER?!?!"

Kid P.O.V.

   I shake my head after seeing them run off. They are pefect for each other. I just hope I find my perfect girl soon. Hmmm. I wonder what Liz and Patty are up to. Time to head home I guess.

_______________________________________
I don't know about my ending on this one but I think I like it overall. 2 out of 3 done. Until then my lovely readers Byeeee.......