Blackstar X Reader

For superchezzles34. I kinda went crazy with this one sorry.😟 Well here it is enjoy.
_______________________________________

(Y/N) P.O.V.

       I groan as I feel a headache first thing waking up. I can't remember anything from the night before only trying to drink away my pain. Seeing my ex-boyfriend with someone new after only a week takes a toll on you. I sigh thinking of that awful experience and roll over to lay on my stomach only to land on something hard.

    Looking up it is someone. Not just someone but said ex-boyfriend I was trying to avoid. Blackstar. Why is he here with me when he was with that other girl. I don't have time to dwell. I have to leave. I look down and I am in my underwear. Oh Death! I rush for my clothes. As I am leaving out the door Blackstar just starts to wake up. He always was a hard sleeper. I leave and go home. Thank Death it is Sunday so I can wallow in self pity alone.

~ Time SKip to the next day~

Still (Y/N) P.O.V.

        I woke up alone in bed this time. Yesterday I got phone calls from my friends. Some asking where I was and if I was okay. After seeing him with her last night. If they only knew it was waking up next to him that made it worse. Other friends wanted to hang out. Which I politely declined.

    So here I am today going back to school. I hope he doesn't remember and if he does he is nice enough to leave me alone. Just as I get up the mountain of stairs I see my Miester and bestfriend Cameron. "(Y/N). Babe I didn't see you at the party after you saw you know who. Where did you go?" I mentally freak out but ouside I am calm, "Home." He seems to buy it. "Awe sweetheart come here. He didn't deserve you anyway." I smile as I hug him. We have been friends forever and everyone thinks we are an item. We both had that talk and decided it would only make our situation worse. So he is like a brother to me.

    When I pull back from the hug I feel eyes on me. Looking up to the spikes on top of the school I see a head of blue moving to go back inside. Sigh.... when did my life get so complicated. Oh that's right about a week ago.

Flahback Time......

    We have been fighting nonstop lately. Two years of a relationship and you think someone would trust you with your on Miester. But no not my boyfriend.

    I walk use my key to go inside of his and Tsbuski's apartment. I can't wait until we graduate so we can move in together. I think that would solve our problems.

   "(Y/N) you are late. What were you with him again?" I don't miss the accusatory tone. "Yes. I do live with him. Seeing as we a Miester/weapon partners." He glares at me. "Yeah and what else are you." I look at him confused on what he wants me to say. "Bestfriends. That's all." He shakes his head. "Bestfriends my ass. You're cheating on me. And you no what. I am done with you. I am not going to have a whore for a Goddess." I stare at him in shock. He seems to realize what he said but it's too late now.

    I take the key off my key ring and set it on the small table in the livingroom. With that I turn to leave. "If you walk out that door we are over." I turn to look at him and with all the anger in me "You just said you were done with me and called me a whore. Who would want to stay with someone like that. Goodbye Blackstar go screw yourself."

End flashback

     That was the worst day ever. To have the one I love say such horrible things to me. I couldn't handle it. I snap out of my thoughts. It seems I was so caught up we are already in class and it is time to go spar. Oh no. We normally spar with Blackstar.

     I look up to Cameron to see he is smirking. I know he is happy to be able to fight Blackstar. That day I ran home and told him everything. After I had to turn my are into my double sided sword form.

     I zone out most of the fight. Simply letting Cameron handle everything. That is until Blackstar gets the upper hand and knocking Cameron to the ground. Now in normal circumstances that would be the end of the fight. But not for an angry Blackstar. He came charging at Cameron with Tsbuski in katana form. Before he could hurt my Miester I transform back in time for Tsbuski to go through me. It hurt so bad. Luckily only my shoulder was hit.

      "(Y/N)!?!" I turn to see Cameron freaking out. Tsbuski is back in form which means I now have a hole in my shoulder I look over to see blood seeping through my shirt and that does it for me. I pass out.

2 or so hours laterrrrr.......

      I wake up to yelling. Not opening my eyes because of the pain in my right shoulder. "LET ME SEE HER!!!!" "Like hell I will let you see her. If it wasn't for you she wouldn't be in here." It got quiet after that. Then the other person speaks softer, "I know okay. I was jealous so jealous. You and her have known each other for years. And I don't want to lose her. Which I already did. I just want to check on her." I hear a sigh. Just then I feel my left hand being squeezed.

   "(Y/N). I am so so so sorry. I never ment any of it. From the fight to the girl to earlier. I was so angry I just wanted to keep you to myself. I was selfish and an ass. Please Goddess be okay." At this I open my eyes against my wishes to see Blackstar. But not only that he is crying. In all the time I have known him. I have never seen him cry.

   He sees me with my eyes open and goes to hug me. "(Y/N). Baby. You're okay." I put my hand up to stop him. Then I turn it into a fist and hit him as hard as I can. He is lucky my right hand is my strong one. He flies backwards. "I am not your baby anymore. You lost that right when we broke up."

    I look at him as he got up. Thinking about it. I calm down. And decide to talk to him at least. "Blackstar do you think I don't get jealous of Tsbuski and your relationship?" He gets up back onto the chair at this time looking confused. "Tsbuski is my weapon. And we are friends. That's it." I look at him like he is stupid. Which he is, but he is my stupid. Ugh.... "And you don't see how that is exactly what me and Cameron are?"

      He sighs. "I guess you're right. But I just want to be with you all the time but he is there. And you live with him and not me and...." I shut him up with a soft kiss to his lips. "Anyone ever say you talk to much? Look I am mad right now and I kind have a right to be all considered. But if you are willing to fix what you did then I am willing to let you."

   His eyes got real big and he smiled. "Does this mean we can get back together? I promise to wait on you hand and foot and try to get along with him." I laugh as he says him with such hatred. "Yes. Oh and by the way I think I can fix our not living together." He looks at me funny. "Seems my Miester and your Weapon partner have been quite cozy. Maybe me and Tsbuski can switch." The biggest smile comes across his face. He leans down kissing me with a passion.

_______________________________________
Hope you like it. I have a ton of requests and can't wait to write them. Until next time my lovely readers Byeeee.........