DTK X Reader

They think you are cheating on them. For 1joyjoy.

_______________________________________

(Y/N) P.O.V.

         I have a secret. I am like so bad at emotions. As in talking about them. I always flop and say the wrong thing. Or do something stupid. This all being said brings me to my new problem. I am in love with Death the Kid. Now that isn't really the problem seeing we are together. Telling him though. That's the real problem here.

     What's worse is every time I go to try to tell him it ends with Soul my bestfriend coming to my rescue.

Flashback time........

        I want to tell Kid I am in love with him. Today is the day. It will be easy. For support I have Soul. He won't let me down.

     I find Kid sitting under a tree reading a book. I look closer and see it's on Symmetrical Home, Symmetrical Life. Oh, Death. Shaking that off I walk up to him. I have Soul within ear shot in case I go to flop for the thousandth time.

      "Hey, Kid?" He looks up at me and instantly smiles. This causes my heart to beat fast and butterflies to burst in my stomach. I start to breath a little quicker. 'Come on, (Y/N). You can do this.' "Umm... well you see....... I...I-" Just then Soul comes over.

     Hey (Y/N). I been looking for you everywhere. We need to go train or you will never get better. Oh. Hey Kid." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Oh ya. I forgot. Sorry Kid. I have to go." Before he can respond I quickly peck his lips and leave as fast as I can.

Present Time.......

       Yeah. That was horrible. And now I feel even worse. I have taken to avoiding him. And all I keep doing is hurting us both. Ughh... I need a plan and fast.

Kid's P.O.V.

        (Y/N) is keeping something from me. That is easy to tell. And I am starting to see what. She is with Soul constantly and She avoids me now. I think she is cheating on me. That's the only thing that adds up. But how do I confront her on this.

   I turn my head to my bedroom door opening. In walks Liz. When she gets to my bed and sees me her eyes soften. "Kid? What seems to be the matter?" I shake my head and look away. I notice I have tears running down my face. But who wouldn't when the person they love is cheating on them. And to think I had planned this big suprise dinner and was going to profess my feelings.

    "I--I think (Y-(Y/N) is cheat-ing on me." At this point I am sobbing. She comes and sits next to me pulling me into a hug. Just then the door opens and in walks (Y/N). "Hey Kid. I wanted to-" She stops in the middle of the room seeing me hugging Liz. At this point I am angry. How dare she cheat on me and avoid me.

    "What do you want (Y/N)? Haven't you done enough?" I was harsh but she deserved it. She looks shocked at my rudeness but I don't care. "Kid.. I-" I shake my head. "You know what we are done. How about you go run off to Soul. I don't want you here. You have done enough." She looks at me werid. "But Kid-" "LEAVE! I made it clear I don't want you here." When I am done I turn around to a startled Liz. I hear a sob break loose and running of (Y/N)'s feet.

  "DEATH THE KID! What is your problem?!" I look up at this in shock of my own. She is pissed and I don't know why. "I just told her to leave. And broke up with her. She was cheating on me." "No. You yelled at her. Didn't give her a chance to even speak. You think she is cheating on you. You don't know." I slump down on the bed. I didn't give her a chance to explain did I.