DTK X Reader

You think they are cheating on you. For 1joyjoy.

_______________________________________

(Y/N) P.O. V.

      Here lately Kid is spending all of his time 'training'. The thing is he is only doing so with Liz. Patty has been home with me. It's almost as if she is keeping an eye on me. How am I supposed to do anything at seven months pregnant is beyond me. But I will get to the bottom of this. But before that these two little boys want some ice cream.

Kid's P.O.V.

           Here lately I have been busy. Like super busy. You see (Y/N) has been dealing with a lot. She is caring our Identical Twin boys. They are hard on her body and I want to make everything perfect for her babyshower. And at said babyshower I plan on making her mine completely. The only thing I hate about all of this is having to lie. I have been saying that I am training. Only thing is I been taking Liz for help in all things babyshower. Patty is staying home with (Y/N). I hope she doesn't get suspicious soon. We only have to wait until Saturday and it will be the day of the party. Death I hope I can make it till then. 

(Y/N) P.O.V.

       I finally was able to sneak away from Patty. It wasn't as hard as I thought. I gave her a bunch of candy and let her wear herself out. She is sleeping like a walrus right now. Snoring so loud I can hear it outside of the mansion. I decided to go and get some baby things since I haven't had the chance yet. So off to the mall I go. 

Time SKip to the Mall........

        I made it here in one piece. I begin to waddle towards the baby section. It's just my luck it is on the other side of the Mall. As I am walking I hear a familiar voice. Turning I see Kid in the jewelry store. I smile going to go see him when I stop at the next thing I hear. "That looks great on you Liz...."  I stop everything freezing. The man of my Dreams. The Father of my unborn children is cheating on me with his weapon partner. All the 'Training' makes sense now. I was so stupid. As not to be caught, catching him I left quickly going to see my bestfriend Tsubaki. I refused to go back to the mansion. 

Kid's P.O.V.

       "That looks great on you Liz.... but we are here to find the perfect ring for (Y/N)." She smiles at me. "I know that, Kid. I just want to look for future reference." I shake my head at my friend and weapon partner until something catches my eyes. I turn to see the best ring I ever seen in my life. It is perfectly symmetrical and it is her size. This must be fate. I go and purchase the ring ready for Saturday even more now.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

           I am crying on Tsubaki's shoulder. She has been trying to console me for the past hour. I turned off my phone and refuse to talk to him. How could he do this to me? To us? "(Y/N) honey. Maybe you heard wrong. Maybe it was a misunderstanding." I shake my head. "How can that be? Why would she be wearing something and him complimenting it?" She bows her head. Clearly she doesn't know either. I feel so heartbroken. 

       By the end of the night her and Blackstar agree to let me stay. Non of us answering the phone when Kid called. He deserves to feel half as bad as I do. Not like he will care anyway.

Kid's P.O.V.

      I came home from getting (Y/N)'s engagement ring to silence. I walk upstairs thinking she is in our bed only to find Patty there instead. "Patty where is (Y/N)?" She looks at me with sad eyes. "I don't know Kid. I fell asleep and when I got up she was gone." I start to panic. "Gone....what do you mean GONE?!" Liz who followed me placed her hand on my shoulder in comfort. It didn't help. I start calling everyone and no one has seen her. Her phone is off and I can't get ahold of Blackstar and Tsubaki. I don't know what to do. I can't find my life my world. Tomorrow I was supposed to propose and us live happily ever after. I curl in on myself that night and pass out from the tears. 

The next Day..........

(Y/N) P.O.V.

      I wake up feeling exhausted and not wanting to move. the boys are more restless today and all I want to do is sleep my life away. I however was woken by yelling and didn't know what was going on. I walk into the Living room only to see Kid, Liz and Patty. I gasp and go to leave before they see me. However my pregnant state made me clumsy I knock into a table. They look to me and all I hear is, "(Y/N)!!!" I am then wrapped up in Kid's arms. "Don't you ever do that to me again I can't stand the thought of losing you." 

         This angered me. "You didn't care about losing me while you were out with your mistress over there. You seemed pretty caught up in her in the Jewelry store. What was it you said oh right. 'That looks great on you Liz.....' Have fun with her. I hope it was worth it." I hit him and wiggle out of his arms. I feel the tears flow down my face as I face the man I thought would always love me. He looks confused and shocked. 

        Seems his mistress is just fine to talk cause she tries to explain. "(Y/N) that's not what-" I put my hand up. "I don't want to hear anything from you right now. You both played me good, but I refuse to be anymore." I felt proud for standing up for myself. Until Kid finally snapped out of it. "Babygirl. Me and her, we never were together. You are mistaken." I am shaking my head from the beginning. "Don't lie to me I saw you both and she had a ring on her finger." 

        Kid sighs, and mumbles something I couldn't hear. His hand goes to his pocket and he pulls out a box. I look at him confused. He gets down on one knee. "I didn't want to do this like this. I had it all planned out, but you love keeping me on my toes. Don't you. What you thought you saw was me looking for the perfect ring for the girl of my dreams. And my silly friend over here couldn't resist looking for whatever future she will have. Now I want to talk about ours. (Y/N) (Y/L/N). You always make me work for it and every time it makes me appreciate the reward that much more. I want the grandest reward of all. I want your love for all eternity. So (Y/N) (Y/L/N) will you do me the honor of being mine? Will You Marry Me?" 

         I stand there in shock. I messed up. Learning this I start to cry. "How could you still want to be with me after what I just accused you of?" He gets up and smiles at me cupping my cheeks. "Cause you are you (Y/N). You are my everything and I would be nothing without you. So......What do you say?" I smile through the tears and nod my head he lights up kissing me passionately and then slips the ring on my left hand. 

          I look down for a second and then look up into his golden eyes. "I am So Sorry." He just shakes his head and kisses me again. "Umm..... Kid I hate to ruin a beautiful moment and all but we do still have (Y/N)'s Babyshower to go to." I look at Liz confused. And she smiles softly. "That's what all the 'Training' was about." I run to her and hug her tightly whispering I'm sorry over and over. I got so lucky. I got awesome friends and an even more amazing fiancé.

_______________________________________
Again with the dramatics. Ugh.... well I hope it was awesome. Until next time my lovely readers Byeeee......