Death the Kid x Reader

Your P.O.V.

I am a weapon at DWMA. I have been here a long time. My miester is my bestfriend (B/f/N). I have had a huge crush on the one and only Death The Kid. Or Kid for short. But he doesn't even know I exist. Which is crazy because my other good friend is Soul and I am always around their group.

He just ignores me. It hurts everytime. Now we have a ball coming up and I am hoping he will ask but I know he won't. Never fear though. I got asked by (Random/Boy/Name). I said yes because he is cute and I didn't want to be the only one without a date.

Today us girls are going dress shopping. Me, (B/F/N), Maka, Tubski, Liz and Patty. We been in many stores and I can't seem to find a dress. "Come on (Y/N). Every dress has looked great on you just pick one," Liz sighs out. I huff. I just wanted to look perfect. "I just want to be perfect is that so bad?" "It is when we have been here oh......2 hours and we all found ours in the first hour," Maka says with her matter of fact voice.

I sigh and grab random dress and go into the dressing room. As I put it on I turn to the mirror praying this is the one. As I open my eyes I squeal. The girls all come running, "are you okay?" I open the door and smile, "this is the one it's perfect." The sigh of relief is loud but I don't care I have the perfect dress. It's a black dress with eight stripes going down the skirt and a white band to make it look more like a skirt and top than dress. It also has white straps. It's perfectly symmetrical. What?! Just because I am going with someone else I still want him to notice me.

~Time SKip to the dance cause I am lazy~

Me and (R/B/N) walk into the dance holding hands. I am nervous. He had told me i am beautiful, but I can't help but wonder what He will think.

Kid's P.O.V.

I am standing with Soul and Maka having a conversation about latest missions when Soul nudges me pointing behind me. I turn to look and my breath hitches. It's (Y/N). She looks amazing as always. She is so symmetrical always is. I never talk to her though. I wouldn't want to corrupt her with my disgusting Asymmetrical garbage self. She is everything I am not and I would kill to be the one standing beside her. She spots me and she smiles. I turn away to hide my blush. As she approaches I leave saying I need to find my weapons. Which I don't I just can't stay near her without making a fool of myself. As I leave she has a look of hurt in her eyes. Why? I am leaving the garbage is gone you should be happy??

~Time SKip a hour later~

Still Kid's P.O.V.

I was avoiding (Y/N) to the best of my abilities. As of right now I am out on the balcony taking in the city. When all of I sudden I hear giggles. I turn in time to see (R/B/N) and some girl really close and kissing. At that point my blood started to boil. How could he do this to (Y/N).

I march over to him grabbing him by the shoulder. "What the hell is wrong with you!?!? You are here with the most beautiful girl in the school and yet you leave her to come make out with this girl! (Y/N) is amazing and way to good for you. Don't you ever go near her again you scum!"

As I finish my rant the boy looks calm for having a Grim Reaper in his face ready to strike. Before I could though a soft voice sounded behind me. "Do you really feel that way about me??" I turn to see none other than (Y/N) in front of a big crowd. I start to rub the back of my neck as I mumbled loud enough for her to hear. "Of course. Your are beautiful and amazing and pefect." She had tears in her eyes and a confused look on her face. "But you i-ignore me and never notice me?"

I walk up to her pulling her close feeling like more of a jerk than (R/B/N). "I always notice you. I also notice how I am not good enough for you." I shake my head. She hits me in my arm mad now for some reason. "I think that's for me to decide. And i think you are perfect for me." With that she pulls my by my neck kissing me. I was surprised at first but kiss back quickly. I hear a chorus of awes. I glare at them and they all scuffle away. She giggles. "Does this mean you like me?" I ask. And she pulls me back down kissing me deeply. I finally got my girl. My (Y/N).

_______________________________________
Here is my newest.... be sure to request. I hoped you liked it. Until the my lovely readers byeee........