Soul x Reader Cuddle Time

Okay first one shot ever so don't be too critical of me.
---------------------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V.

Me and Soul have been dating for about eight months now. I was over at his and Maka's house. It was a rainy day. So we decided to watch movies and eat junk food. Maka had went over to hang out with Liz and Patty so it was just me and Soul.

I was enjoying the movie and eating popcorn when the rain turned into a thunderstorm. The loud thunder scared me causing me to jump. Without realizing it I had landed on Soul's lap. "You okay babe?" Before I could answer the power went out. I then clung to him like my life depended on it.

He chuckled then picked me up bridal style carrying me carefully to his room. Once in there he laid me down gently on his bed and got in as well. He pulled me in close and we cuddled. "There nothing a little cuddle time won't fix." With that I smile and lean in closer as I drift off to sleep in his arms. The storm and the lights being out long forgotten.

---------------------------------------------------------
I know it is short but this was just to get the ball rolling. Request will be longer. So request away. Love yall my Lil readers bye...

Edited on June 5th 2016.