Spirit X Reader Lemon

For LordMeg.

_______________________________________

(Y/N) P.O.V.

       Me and my now ex-boyfriend work together. You see he was awesome and I was so happy. The happiest I ever been. But Mama always said don't try to turn a Playboy into a Hubby. And that's where my problems began. See he loves women. And that is okay if he didn't try to flirt with every pretty thing that walked by. 

    We broke up a month ago after he decied to come home drunk and smelling of womens perfume. I am not stupid I know what that means. So we fought and I left him. Lord Death let me stay in one of the rooms of him Mansion that is the good thing about being good friends with him. I have been avoiding Spirit at work. He tries to come into my class and see me but luckily I have Maka there to buffer. When I explained the situtaion to her she was furious. She was sure he changed and that I was going to be his wife. Guess two of us were disappointed.

   So here I am sitting in my class during lunch thinking I can have some peace and quite and in walks Spirit. Just my luck Maka isn't here to stop him. I am trapped. Great just how I wanted to spend my lunch. I pretend not to notice him. But he obviously won't let me when he slams his hands down on the table. "(Y/N) I just want you to let me explain." I sigh. I am too done with this already. "Look Spirit you explained just well that night when you were drunk. If I recall you said she was so gorgeous and best thing you ever had." He looks at me with wide eyes and I roll mine. He seriously expects me to buy his innocent act. "You got it all wrong...Ugh.. Damn it come with me."

     Before I can even comprehend what's going on he is dragging me away from my desk to Lord Death's office. When there he asks for a sub for my class. I don't have time to protest before he is dragging me from the school and to 'El Chupacabra's'. Once there everyone is looking at us.

    Then runs up a blonde woman and she seems excited. Great he brought me to the woman he cheated on me with. "Did you ask her Spirit?! Did she say yes?!" I am confused. What could he possibly ask me that she would be happy about? If I was okay with them together? "No Cassandra I didn't. In fact before I could I messed it all up." He looked sad. What the Hell is going on?!

    It seems she saw my perplexed look. "What happened?" I look over to see Spirit rub the back of his neck. "I came home drunk after leaving here. And I wasn't in my right mind and thought (Y/N) was one of the girls that kept hitting on me that night. I said something along the lines of 'she is so gorgeous and best thing you ever had.' However I was talking about
(Y/N). She thought I was cheating on her since I smelled like perfume from here and what I said."

   My eyes narrow at what he said. He is trying to say he didn't cheat on me I scoff at him. Cassandra turns to me. "Oh (Y/N). You don't think he would do that do you." "In the words of my mother you can't turn a Playboy into a Hubby." She shook her head while Spirit winced. "He was here that night and he did get drunk but he never cheated. He came here to celebrate....well.....ummm.... something."

   I look at her skeptically. "Celebrate what?" "Umm.... I can't say." I grew angry at this and went to tell her off but heard a sigh beside me. "She ment this...." I turn around and see Spirit holding a ring box with a beautiful Dimond surrounded by rubies. "I was going to propose to you the next day. I was celebrating one last time with my friends here. I wasn't planning on coming back out of respect for you." My eyes are wide and glossy. "You didn't cheat on me?" He shakes his head no. "You wanted to marry me?" Once again he shakes his head no. With that my tears fall why would he say all that then. "Not past tense love. I want to marry you always. No matter what." With that I am almost balling like a baby. "I am sorry. I thought you cheated. I-i.." Spirit hushed me. Pulling me into a hug. "Lets go to our place." I smiles slightly at that. And off we went.