Blackstar x reader

Since there were only two people to say anything I will make both. One today and the other tomorrow. This one is for HailleEpperson. Hope you enjoy and thank you for answering my poll.
_______________________________________

Your P.O.V.

          Walking down the hallway on my way into Professor Stein's class I see Blackstar. I smile seeing my crush. He is so awesome. He is fun and loud and everything I am not. He rather be with someone up on his 'God' like level. Sigh......... "Blackstar huh? Never thought you would go for his type." I jump whirling around to see Soul standing with Maka. "I umm.. I just.." "Gosh Soul. You can't just sneak up on the poor thing and say something like that." "But babe I wasn't quiet. I made noise. Ugh... so uncool to get in trouble by your girlfriend."

       I giggle at them they are so cute. See they have what I want. I wanna be with my dream guy regardless of what people think or say. "Then do it. Nothing is stopping you." I said that out loud. "Yes, (Y/N) you did sweetie." I blush bright red. "I... Um I couldn't be with him he doesn't like me like that and probably never will." I hate that thought but it's true. "That is utter bullshit." "Soul.." "No, Maka. It really is utter bullshit. (Y/N) you like Blackstar right?" I nod my head. "Then get him. Wanna know the best way to find out if a guy really likes you?" I nod again excited now. "Seem completely unavailable. Find a guy and pretend date them. If he is interested then he will be bulldozing his way to ya. Come on Maka let's get to Stein's class I didn't like the way he said extra credit last time I was late." She giggles as he grabs her hand walking to class.

     I stand there contemplating. Make myself seem unavailable huh? Sounds good. But with who? I start walking into class also not wanting to be late. As I sit down still thinking someone taps me on the shoulder. "(Y/N) it's impolite to ignore someone." "Oh sorry Kid I was lost in my thoughts." Then like a light bulb it clicked. Why not use my very handsome best friend to my advantage. "Hey Kid.....can I ask a HUGE favor?" He looked at me worriedly.

Three hours later.....
Still Your P.O.V.

     After forever of begging Kid finally caved. I had to agree to clean his mansion, but it will be totally worth it if I can date Blackstar in the end. We start out small with hand holding and pray we don't have to kiss. Not because it's Kid but because we'll it's Kid. He would be all 'You're not kissing me symmetrically' or something similar.

The Next Day
Blackstar P.O.V.

         Me and Tsubaki have been discussing my crush on (Y/N) for awhile now. She thinks I should just man up and ask her out. But (Y/N) is different. She needs romance and that is something I Blackstar am not good at. Yeah I know even an Almighty God like me has weaknesses. Mine just happens to be that (h/l) (h/c) haired beauty. I turn around when Tsbuski tells me to look with a gloomy look in her eyes.

     Nothing could of prepared me to see MY GODDESS in that reapers arms. "WHAT IS KID DOING WITH HER?!" "Calm down Blackstar. I guess with them being really good friends this is what happened next." I stare at Tsbuski with a look of shock and betrayal. She is supposed to tell me that it's a joke. Anything but to just agree with what is going on. Before I can explain her weapon duties Kid and (Y/N) walks up. "Hey Blackstar I wanted you to meet my girlfriend," Kid said and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. I am furious. He is holding my Goddesses hand. And he has the nerve to tell me she is his. Well only Tsbuski and Soul know I like her but still. I storm off to the top tower. I can't be around them right now. One I want to punch in the face even if he is my friend. And the other I wanna kiss and hold. Ugh.... I slam my fist into the wall leaving a giant crater. Why does it have to be him why not me?

Later that evening
Still Blackstar P.O.V.

    I watched them all day. I wanted to make sure he didn't do anything else besides hold her hand. He hugged her but that's it. I almost lost it. But assassin's never blow their cover.

Kid's P.O.V.

     I know Blackstar has been following us everywhere. He is not as good at hiding as he thinks he is.
(Y/N) hasn't noticed yet. I really want to help her. And obviously the 'God' wants her too. I just have to push him over the edge. Maybe if I pretend to kiss her he will snap. I just hope if he hits me it's in the middle. Well here goes nothing. "Hey, (Y/N)." "Yes, Kid?" I pull her towards me from Blackstar's angle it will look like we are kissing. "You had a leaf in your hair."

Your P.O.V.

         Kid just took a leaf out of my hair when we hear a loud crash from the tree behind us. "DON'T YOU DARE KISS MY GODDESS. SHE'S MINE!!!!!" I turn to see Blackstar stomping towards us. He grabs Kid by the shirt. "Can you grab me more symmetrical if your going to. You're going to wrinkle my shirt you idiot." Wait. Did Blackstar just call me his Goddess? Who was kissing? Who the hell cares he just called me his Goddess. I jump in between him and Kid not caring about anything other than his words and now. I grab his face and kiss him hard. He is in shock. Until he is kissing me back just as hard.

    When we finally stop to breathe Kid is gone. Blackstar looks at me confused. "I thought you were with Kid." I smile peck his lips one more time. "It was all pretend. He is just my friend. I wanted to be with you but thought you wouldn't want me. And Soul said this was the best way if you really did like me." "Wait, Soul. He knew I liked you the jerk. He could of saved us all this if he would of just told you." "But I am glad it happend this way. Much more romantic." He smiled and kissed me again. "So (Y/N) would you like to be my Goddess?" "Of course. I thought you'd never ask."

_______________________________________
Ok this one is a lot longer than the last. I already have the concept for the next and will be writing it tomorrow. Hope you liked it. Until next time my lovely readers Byeeee.........