Mifune X Reader

For Lunargirl0714. Sorry it took so long. I hope you liked it. This one was hard since he isn't in the anime so much.

____________________________________________________________

(Y/N) P.O.V. 

        I jump over another fallen tree. Seems these woods have been strategically demolished. It gets worse the closer I get to my destination. I can't blame them in the slightest for their caution. Lord Death sent me on a mission to go find Mifune the sword Samurai and his little ward Angela.

       Lord Death  worries for the little witch seeing as she is far powerful for her age. He is worried other witches will feel threatened and try to take her out. So as a precaution he has taken it upon himself to offer protection to both her and Mifune. I have never seen the pair. However, Blackstar said some choice words about Mifune. I later found out were from him losing to the Samurai. Blackstar never was good at defeat.

    Finally I find myself at my destination. There are small wards up around. Not much trouble when you yourself are a witch. Yeah I am a wolf witch. I control the wolves of many packs. That is the reason I am out here in the woods. Lord Death thought my powers and being one with the forest could help me. With a wave of my hand the wards fall. It was amazing a child could set up and control such things. If  I wasn't centuries old it would of not been so easy to break. 

    I become lost in my thoughts I almost done have time to sidestep the sword coming towards my head. Thank Death for my lightening quick reflexes. I look up to see a man with silver-white hair and red eyes. Hmm..... that's hot. Ugh..... not the time to be looking for a mate (Y/N). I lift my nose and smell his heavenly scent. Yeah this is going to be harder than I thought. My wolf side is itching to make him mine.  I am able to stop the next sword inches form my face.

  "Would you stop that for crying out loud!"  He doesn't respond simply tries to rush me. Is this guy serious? Sigh...... I stop him in his tracks and leave him immobile. Just then out rushes a little girl. She is absolutely adorable. "Leave my Mifune alone you big meanie." She then tries to use her magic on me. It is rather cute but I am running on a tight schedule so I stop her too.

    The stand there unable to move or talk which is perfect so I can explain myself. "Now that I have your attention without you trying to kill me. I have come here on behalf of Lord Death himself. I do not come as a threat. I am here for the simple fact that you are both in danger. Many other witches are on their way here to kill you. They do not want little Angela to grow more powerful than them. Now I am going to let you go if you try to do anything I will not hesitate to stop you again."

     With a flick of my wrist both are released. " Why should we trust a witch when you just said they are trying to kill her?" I look at Mifune with pursed lips. I knew he was going to be skeptical. "I don't care if she becomes more powerful. In fact it would make me happy. We need more amazing witches like her. Now are you going to come with me so I can help you or not?" He looks me dead in the eyes and answers simply, "No." Is this man serious. "I would like you to reconsider. Lord Death can take better precaution for the child and I will be there to help teach her how to control her powers."

   He marches up to me. He is hovering above me. "No. I am the only one that can protect..." He is cut off as witches shoot magic towards him I push him down to the ground me landing on top of him. I don't have time to give it a moments thought I roll over and through a portal at Angela sending her to Lord Death. I refuse to let that little girl die. I get up and get ready to fight. I call on the wolves in my power and start fighting. I am battling against people I once seen as my sisters. I am killing my kind. But when I think about that little girl I don't let it bother me. Just as much as I am fighting Mifune is fighting too. He is beautiful when he is angry. Lost in my thoughts of him I don't seem the witch about to hit me with her spell. But he does. He kills her and with that the rest of the witches decide to retreat. I slump down tired from over use of my powers. 

     "What Did You Do With Angela?!" I look up to see an angry Mifune. So Damn Hot. "I sent her to Lord Death to keep her safe. I will take us there." With that I create a portal to DWMA. When we arrive I see all of the others waiting for us along with little Angela. I smile then everything goes black.

Time SKip.......

(Y/N) P.O.V.

      I wake up to the blinding light from the infirmary. I sit up feeling a bandage on my forehead. Seems I had a wound I didn't know about. I know I passed out from overusing my magic. As I get up ready to go find Angela and see how she is the door opens. In walks Angela and Mifune. "Yay your awake. You saved me and Mifune." She jumped on my lap and kissed my cheek causing me to smile at her. She is so adorable. Just then Kid comes in saying he had some candy for her. And off she ran to get her treat. 

     This left an awkward moment leaving me alone with Mifune. "Ummm.... me and Angela are going to stay here for a little while until the witch problem calms down." I smile and nod at him, happy he decided to let his pride not compromise them both. "I am glad." His lips twitch and I feel that is all the smile I am going to get. "Thank you for saving her." This makes me smile bigger. I think back to when he saved my life and an idea strikes. I get up and stumble a little. He catches me and I remember the feeling from when I blacked out. This only further sets my idea in stone. I lean up kissing him gently on the mouth. When I pull back I say, "Thank you for saving me." Leaving him stunned I walk out the room in search of that little girl that has stole my heart just as much as her protector.

__________________________________________________________________________________

So this is it. I am sorry if you don't like it. I did my best. Until next time my lovely readers. Bye.........