Spirit x Reader Big ask/ First kiss

Your P.O.V.   

        I was sitting in my office since  it is lunch time and surprisingly the playboy wasn't here. I refuse to admit I was a little sad about this change of events. It's not like I love him or anything. Well at least I keep telling myself that. If you ask the staff and kids it's a different story. It was the end of lunch and I received text from Spirit.

👑King Flirt👑
Hey (Y/N) sorry I couldn't make it to lunch. I had prior business. To make up for it why don't we hang out later?

I was use to his invitations. We both went to Chupacabra's on the weekends. I dont have any other plans so sure why not.

🏩Love Doctor🏩
Sure. And it's okay I was busy anyway. Where are we going and when??

👑King Flirt👑
We are leaving after work. And it's a surprise. See ya later pretty lady.......

    I smile at his dorky self. It was the end of lunch and time to get back to work with a banged up Blackstar in my office.

~Time SKip to after work~

Spirit had taken me out to a café in town. He left to go get drinks. I am sitting at a booth and to my suprise Maka showed up as well. By this point I was a little confused. "Hello, Maka how are you?" "Oh I am fine Dr. (Y/N)." Me and her are in a deep conversation about her little group when Spirit got back with coffee for everyone.

~Mini Time SKip~

"So what's going on why did you bring me here during your time with your daughter?" "Well I wanted to have her here when I talked to you. I know you have trust issues when it comes to men. I understand I don't have the best track record with women. But I really love you (Y/N) I would like you to be my girlfriend." I am shocked. He had just confessed his love and all I can do is worry. He is a playboy what if he cheats on me?? At this point Maka had noticed my lack of response and decided to put in her input. "Dr. (Y/N) with all due respect on behalf of my father he has changed. And I am not one to say many good things about him, but ever since he met you he has stopped being with women other than you. In a way it's like he was already in a relationship." With that I feel a soft smile come to my lips. If he has been like that and even Maka has seen maybe he can change. "Can I have some time to think about it?" Spirit who was moping to himself jumped up at that. "Yes of course all the time you need." I nod my head and I continue to talk with them about random things.

       I was walking home after my little 'date' with Spirit and Maka. Spirit insisted on walking me home. As we came to my drive he asked, "About us and going out......" I had caught him off guard with a quick kiss on his lips. "Does that mean yes?" I smile blushing, "Yes I will be your girlfriend but if you break my heart I will dissect you in more ways than Stein ever thought of." He shuddered at my threat but grabbed my waist pulling me in. "Glad you won't be needing to do that." With that said he dropped a long love filled kiss to my lips.

---------------------------------------------------------
Four down two to go hope you are liking them. After I am done them I won't be doing any more until I get a request. Until then my lovely readers byeee......

Edited on June 5th 2016