Stein X Reader 2

Here is the second part of Stein X Reader. I hope you like it.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Your P.O.V.

                 It has been a couple weeks since I became Stein's Assistant. We had a couple disagreements about the way he was running the class. As in he was only wanting to dissect rare animals and not teach outside of that. We came to an agreement that he would only dissect every Friday. It wasn't easy but with help from the kids who were done with his hobby we managed to get him to agree. Today we are having sparing practice. Outside of course these are some very "outgoing" children especially Blackstar.

            I was sitting on one of the steps watching the students spar with each other. "(Y/N) how do you like it so far?" I looked up and had to stop myself from stuttering as I answered Stein. "O-oh it's been great. I love the kids and you have taught me a lot. When your not dissecting things." He turned the screw in the side of his head a couple notches. "You don't like dissecting do you (Y/N)?" I panicked not wanting to upset him. "Oh, I didn't mean it like that only you have so much to offer outside of dissecting things. And these kids need to learn that." I had a slight blush on my face so I looked down to hide it from his observing eyes. He laughed, "I am glad you came here I used to have so much trouble with these kids. Especially Blackstar he can be obnoxious to say the least."

            After our chat class had ended and we were headed to the room to gather our things to leave for the day. "Aunt (Y/N) can I talk to you for a moment?" I turn around to see Maka standing there looking nervous. I smiled as I nod and we head towards the park. Once we settle on a bench she begins to talk. "Aunt (Y/N) you have known me all my life and Mama isn't here so I was wondering if I could talk to you." "Of course Maka, you can ask me anything." She took a deep breath and then began to explain to me that she had a crush, but not just any crush one on her weapon partner Soul. I smiled softly waiting patiently on her to finish. When she was done she asked, "Aunt (Y/N) have you ever been in love? Did they love you back?" I thought for a moment and decided to tell her the truth. "Yes I have been in love before, but I never told them. To this day I have no clue if they ever returned those feelings. I was a coward and buried my feelings down deep. But let me tell you something Maka I regret it everyday. And if you love someone don't be afraid of rejection. Because you might just find out they feel the same way." She smiled at me and hugged me and her parting words dug deep. "Aunt (Y/N) thank you I am going to tell him how I feel now. But you should tell him now too. Papa told me a long time ago who it was. I think he feels the same." With that she left to go admit her feelings without a care in the world.

        As I sat there thinking of what to do I heard a voice behind me. "Is this spot taken?" I look up and see the last person I wanted to see. Stein. I said no and he sat down. We were in silence for awhile until he spoke up. "She is right you know. About telling him how you feel." I looked at him in shock. "It's not that easy." He cranked the screw twice. " Oh really, well then I guess you will never know. Being alone and bitter for the rest of your life." 'I was starting to get angry. How do you know. I can't just say Stein I have been in love with you for years.' "See that wasn't so hard now was it?" I panicked. "I said that out loud?!" He nodded a smirk on his face. "Man it's about time you admit it. Spirit told me a couple weeks ago when he got drunk." "THEN WHY DID'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?!" He just smirked more, "I wanted to here it from you." My face it tomato red as I look down angry at myself. How could I let this happen? "I feel the same you know." I quickly snap my head up and look at Stein wide eyed. He is looking off in the distance a cigarette in his mouth. "I didn't know what it was at first. I thought I only wanted to dissect you." I cringed at the thought. "But it slowly turned into more. When you became my Assistant I was thrilled. I even stopped dissecting so much because it bothered you." I had a small smile on my face. He cares for me. "Now all that remains is where do you want to go from here?" I looked up confused at his question and he elaborated. "Do you want to be with me or continue to ignore your feelings?" "Iwanttobewithyou." I said it so fast I thought he wouldn't understand. But the next moment he had flicked his cigarette on the ground and pulled me to him. He covered my lips with his and kissed me deeply. He tasted like cigarettes and mint. After the kiss he took me to a café where we talked until early morning. We didn't care that we had work the next day it was just the two of us.

         The next day or later that day for me and Stein we arrived to class both tired and happy. "Good morning (Y/N) how did you sleep?" "About like you did by the looks of it." We both smiled as the kids came in. It didn't slip my notice of Maka and Soul holding hands. Neither did it get by her of mine and Stein finally together.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I am happy with this one. I hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and request. Until then my lovely readers Byyyeeee.......