Stein X Reader

Its been awhile.... I had stopped writing because of no requests. Also I ran out of ideas. I hope to receive request soon or I plan on stopping completely. To all of those who have been reading I thank you very much.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Your P.O.V.

It was my off day and I decided to take a walk around the city. It has been awhile since I just walked around Death City by myself. It gave me time to think about myself and also where I was going from here. Lord Death had giving me a job offer to start working in the school as a Teacher. I had told him I would have to think about it. With just getting over the attack from Medusa and her Cronies. Also the defeat of the Kishin. He was all for it and said take all the time you need. But I know he wanted me to accept quickly so I could lead new miesters and weapons to fight Kishin Eggs so nothing like that would happen again.

It seems I was lost in thought and let my guard down. Next thing I knew a Kishin Egg was right in front of me. It's saliva dripping from rows of pointed teeth. I didn't have time to scream or do anything for that matter. The Kishin Egg went to attack me and then he was gone and all that was left was a floating orb. Standing next to me were too men. It took me a minute to realize that it was Stein and Spirit. They had saved me just in time. "(Y/N) you okay?" Stein stared at me as if he was calculating how terrified I really was and how to proceed. Spirit was then right in my face. "Hey what was a gorgeous woman like you walking alone at night for?" I snapped out of the trance at Spirit's attempt at flirting even though I was just traumatized. As if reading my mind Stein stepped in hitting Spirit with his Soul Wave length causing him to fly backwards. I giggled as Spirit jumps up, "What the hell was that for Stein?" "You cant hit on a woman who just got attacked you idiot," Stein says as he cranks the screw in his head.

After dealing with them two going at each others throats. I decided to leave and go home. Once home I sat down on the couch and turned on the television just for background noise. I started thinking of how much I love to fight and how much I loved my teachers who taught me how. Maybe I should just take Lord Death up on his offer. Just as I was thinking of that I heard a knock at my front door. I didn't want to deal with it so I decided to ignore the person. Sadly they had a key and were walking into my living room the next moment. " Why did you leave while we were arguing and why were you out walking anyways? I told you not to go out without me. You may be a weapon but you are not completely independent. You could have got hurt had me and Stein not been there." There stood Spirit my friend for many years all of a sudden mad because I left without him. " I needed time to think. I was thinking of taking Lord Death up on his offer." All of a sudden all his anger left him. "Oh. Well I think you should go for it. You would be perfect for the job. Plus Stein would be there." He said the last part while wiggling his eyebrows. He has known about my crush on Stein for years. He had been sworn to secrecy in school when he first learned about it. Now some years later he torments me about not telling Stein how I feel. But who wouldn't feel intimidated to tell someone they are in love with them and always have been.

The next day with Spirit's words on my mind I went to Lord Death's office and accepted the job. He in turn put me as a Teacher's Assistant until I learned the ropes. I was to be Steins Assistant until either three months or he saw fit. I could kill Spirit as he stood next to Lord Death snickering the whole time. As I walked to Stein's room I felt uneasy. When I walked in it got worse as I seen Stein dissecting some poor live creature. "Oh, (Y/N) what brings you here?" Stein looked up from the dissecting and asked. "I am to be your assistant starting today." He cranked the screw and smiled then said, "Well then class I would like to introduce you to (Y/N) she will be my assistant from now on. She is also a good friend so please be nice to her." He then went back to his dissecting. He hasn't changed one bit. If that's the case then this is going to be a long three months. I hope my heart can take it...........

_________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued.......... Give you guys a little suspense. See you next time. Until then my lovely readers Byeeee.......