Crona X Reader Lemon

Okay.... this is my first time doing a Crona lemon so bear with me. I don't want a bunch of people trying to kill me if this is awful. For Captian-Gamzee. Hope you like it hun.
_______________________________________

(Y/N) P.O.V.

           Sitting in my room waiting on Crona to get back. From hanging out with Maka. Today is the day. I am done waiting on my submissive boyfriend to make a move. After a year you would think he would at least initiate a kiss. But no I do it. So today I will be initiating something a lot bigger.

       If you have a submissive partner what do you do? Take control. And as if on cue with my thoughts in walks Crona. "H-hey (Y/N)." Game time.

    With a smirk on my face I slowly prowl towards him. "(Y-Y/N) wwhat are you d-doing. Stoppp looking at
m-ee like that."  I ignore his protests. When I reach him he is shaking. I run my hand through his hair. He leans into the touch. "Crona? Are you ready?" He looks at me with big eyes. Before he can answer out pops Ragnarok. "Ewwwww.....I don't want to see you and this pipsqueak do stuff." I groan. "If you go to sleep you won't see a thing." He shakes his head. "I am not tired. So no he isn't ready."

     Luckily I came prepared for this. "So I guess that five pound bag of candy is going to go to waste." "Five pounds!!! You're bluffing." I pull the bag out to show him and he goes to reach for it. I slap his hand. "After." "Fine but I want the whole bag." I nod and he disappears.

     I turn my attention back to Crona. He has been biting his lip the whole time and now it's swollen. I can't resist and lean forward biting his lip then licking my way into his mouth. I kiss him with passion. He holds on to my waist for dear life. When I pull back he looks dazed. I chuckle. "Crona baby you never answered me. Are you ready?" He looks down and with a quiet voice, "I-I doon't know h-how." I smirk again. "I will show you sweetheart. Just tell me you're ready and I will make you feel amazing." He nods to me. "No baby use your words." He looks up at me with determined eyes and with no stutter, "I'm ready." I smile and pull him to our room.

         Once there I start to pull his clothes off. He breath catches every now and then but that's the only complaint. I get him fully undressed when he finally complains and it isn't what I was expecting. "W-why aree
y-you still dressed." I smile at how adorable he is. "I didn't want to overwhelm you Baby." He doesn't respond only tries to pull my clothes off. I help him and soon we are both naked.

     Crona now is bright red. I coo at him and then begin what I have been waiting forever to do. I start kissing him. Then I head lower and lower. When I reach his manhood his hand flies to stop me. "W-what are y-you
d-d-doing? I look him in the eyes soft loving smile on my face. "Making you feel good. Now lay down and relax."

       With that he lays down and I go back to what I was doing. Looking down at his manhood he is maybe slightly bigger that average. I lick the tip and he sqeaks. I look up before going down on him. His hips fly up causing him to hit the back of my throat. He is whining and tossing his head back and forth. I know he won't last long which is fine by me. I continue to bob my head up and down twirling my tongue. When I hear him. "(Y/N)?! I feel weird." It took me a minute since he didn't stutter once. But I got composed enough to tell him to let go. In the next instant he did. And him hollering out my name was almost enough to send me over the edge. I swallowed around him until he was done. When I came up he looked at me saited. I smiled at that. "D-did I j-just you know?" I nod.

      I was laying on his chest when he shocked me yet again. He got up hovering over me. I was in shock as I watched him repeat what I did kissing down my body. He stopped on my breast to kiss and suck on them. I moaned at the attention. He trailed down towards my womanhood. I stopped him before he got there. He looked confused. "I want you inside me please, Crona." He looked panicked for two seconds before he nodded.

      I got a condom out of my drawer. After putting it on him I helped direct him to my opening. Thank Death I wasn't a virgin. So as he entered me it wasn't painful just slightly uncomfortable. When he was all the way in I made him stop a second he looked in pain but o realized it was pleasure. He began to move and I loved the friction. We were both moaning and panting. I felt close but I knew he was closer. "Crona I-I wannnt t-to cum." He instantly rubbed his fingers on my clit. I didn't have to tell him anything after that. He sped up and soon enough I was coming undone with him right there with me.

     After we lay there saited and spent. "How did you know what to do?" He looked away from me. "I-I might o-of asked S-soul h-how to pleasee y-you." I chuckle and lean over kissing him. Who knew Crona had it in him. We started to drift to sleep until we were interrupted. "Finally!! I want my candy! You two made me wait for over an hour!" Leave it to Ragnarok to ruin a moment.

_______________________________________
Twenty years later and I finally finished it. That was hard. I hope you liked it if not I am sorry. I did my best. Until next time my lovely readers Byeeee..........