Soul x Blackstar x DTK x Reader

This person told me to let my creative juices flow. That any of the three guys would be awesome. So I got to thinking why not create something with all of them. I am dedicating this to the person who inspired me. So this is for you BubblyBumbleBee44. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!
_______________________________________

Your P.O.V.

      Today is my birthday! I am so excited, because I get to finally pick a husband to help me rule. Oh sorry let me introduce myself to you my name is (Y/N) Life. I am better known as Lord Life's daughter. I turned 18 today.(A/N- I am making everyone either 18 or 19 in this.) I am so excited because we are to have a ball and I am going to get to find a suitor for a husband. You would think Daddy would make me marry Lord Death's son for a alliance. He said he would never force me to marry. I happen to have been going to Lord Death's school and we all recently graduated. I of course became close with all of them in Maka's circle. Her expecially. We do everything together. With that said they all know who I am and what today entails. The problem is I like three guys. One is the last known Death Sythe. The Second is the Grim Reaper. And the third is a highly trained assassin. If you guessed Soul, Death the Kid, and Blackstar you are very right. The problem is they are my best friends. I have grown to like each of them in a way. Maka knows my dilemma. She said follow my heart. But what if your heart is pulling you into three very different directions? Which way do you follow?

Meanwhile with the boys.......

Third person P.O.V.

      Soul, DTK, and Blackstar are lounging at Kid's house trying to figure out what to do from here. They all have a very serious problem. "I don't want her to marry someone. They will only offset her beautiful symmetry," Kid slams his hands on the coffee table. Soul laying across the recliner has his eyes closed but is still very much into this conversation. "And what would you have us do Kid? We can't just barge in there and demand her father reconsider." "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE WILL DO SOUL!!!!!" Blackstar is bouncing on his seat ready to go at a moment notice.

        You see these three lovely young men are each in love with Miss (Y/N) Life. They don't want anyone to marry her. Even each other. However they never let it come between their friendship.

    Rubbing his temples Kid shakes his head. For a Grim Reaper he sure is coming up short. "Blackstar not only is that rude and inconsiderate it is extremely stupid." Blackstar falls back in his seat a scowl on his face. Why does this have to be so hard? Are all the boys thoughts at the moment.

Back to you......

Your P.O.V.

       I am standing in front of the mirror in my room looking myself over. I am currently wearing a party dress. Hey even though it's a ball I am not wearing a big puffy dress. Maka and the other girls are about to arrive and then we will be heading to the school. Kid was so kind to let us hold the party there. It's crazy now having him head of the school. I have no clue what his father is doing I just know he is very much alive and happy. All of a sudden there is a knock at the door jolting me out of my thoughts. "Come in it's open." It opens slowly to reveal Maka, Tubski, Liz and Patty. "Hehe ARE YOU READY TO GET MARRIED  (Y/N)!?!?" Patty squeals while jumping on me knocking me down. I laugh while Liz gets her off of me. "We've been over this Patty. I told you that this was a party for (Y/N) to find a husband not a wedding." "OHhhhh...... okay." And just like that she is messing with my stuffed penguin I have had since I was young. I shake my head as the girls all assult me with questions. "Are you excited?" "Do you have anyone in mind?" "Need help with your makeup?" They all asked at the same time and I can't tell you who asked what. I answer them all the same. "I am very excited a little nervous. I do. And sure why not? With that it was all about my make up  and before I knew it, it is time for the party.

    We arrive and as soon as we walk through the doors all eyes are on us. Well I guess me. I look straight ahead and see not one or two but all three of the guys looking deliciously handsome. Oh Death. What am I going to do.........

_______________________________________
Okay so that is the first part. I am thinking of separate chapters so you can choose your man. But I am unsure. Let me know what you thought. Until then my lovely readers Byeeee..........