Prompts/ A/N

I want to start this off by saying 1joyjoy I am sorry I haven't gotten your one shot up yet. I will asap. Second I want to say thank you for almost 9,000 views.

Now from here until I say I will have these prompts. I am going to make a list and have you comment or send me a message to request. I am doing this to better organize myself. I hope to get more requests and if you want something different from what I have you can ask and I will do my best. I haven't turned down a request yet and don't plan on it. Unless it is just crazy. Well my version of crazy.

Anyway here is the list feel free to comment or message me. Be sure to put who you want when requesting.

1. You are bestfriends but you love each other secretly.

2. Love/Hate relationship (act like you hate each other but really love each other)

3. Teacher/student

4. Someone's sibling they are in love with.

5. First date (don't think I ever did these for the preferences. Oops)

6. You get jealous.

7. They get jealous.

8. Meeting their family

9. Highschool AU

10. Soulmate AU (I personally love these and could do a million different scenarios)

11. Love at first sight

12. You find out your pregnant

13. You tell them your pregnant

14. Your wedding day

15. Them proposing

16. Two people fighting over you

17. Go on a double date but leave with each other instead.

18. Your sad and they comfort you.

19. Go to a party get wasted and end up waking up in bed with them.

20. You get hurt and they are there to help you.

21. You have a fight and breakup

22. Make up after fight

23. You think they are cheating on you

24. They think you are cheating on them

25. New to town they show you around.

I hope to have more up later on this is just to get the ball rolling so to say. Until next time my lovely readers Byeeee..........