When you meet again

Second scenario. Feel free to request.
---------------------------------------------------------

Soul-

You were walking through the halls of the DWMA. School had just ended and you had to get to your locker and put up your things you didn't need. As you were walking some blue haired idiot came running by and knocked your books out your hand. You bend down to pick them up. "Hey Blackstar you knocked the books out this girls hand. It's uncool not to help her." At that voice you look up it was Soul. He looked down then blinked in suprise. "(Y/N)?! Hey...oh I will help you with those." You smile, "Thanks Soul. It means a lot seeing how it wasn't even your fault." He seemed to have a light pink on his cheek, "L-like I said it's uncool to not help." With that he helped you pick up your books you said "Bye, Soul."

Blackstar -

It didn't take long for you to see Blackstar again. You were in class when Stein decided to have sparing practice for a change. You all went outside and he assigned opponents. Of course you got Blackstar. " HAHAHA YOU SHOULD COULD CONSIDER YOUR SELF LUCKY TO LOSE TO A GOD LIKE ME." That got you angry, "WHO SAID I AM GOING TO LOSE TO YOU!!!" With that you two started fighting it ended in a tie because class ended. Panting heavily he said, "YOU AIN'T HALF BAD FOR A PEASANT." "THE ONLY PEASANT I SEE HERE IS YOU BUT YOUR PRETTY GOOD YOURSELF." With that yall collapse.

Kid-

It has been a couple days after the mission. Everything went perfect. You had been thinking about asking if he wanted to go on another mission when you ran into him and the girls. Coming up on this scene would scare most people but not you. Yes Kid was having a episode. It was about the toilet paper not being folded into a triangle. It seems Liz had given up and was filing her nails and Patty was being Patty laughing hysterically at him. You decided to help, "Hey, Kid." He looked up at you with tear stained face, "Yes, (Y/N)." "Have you ever forgot to fold the toilet paper into a triangle?" "No, but what if....." You cut him off, "No what if's you can't live your life that way." With that he seem to think for a moment then he smiled. "You know what your right (Y/N), thanks."

Stein-

You and the other Death Sythe's were still in Death City going over defense strategies for the future. You just got done training and decided to go to a clearing in the woods you used to go to when you went to the Academy. While sitting down and drinking your water you heard a rustle behind you. You knew who it was without looking. "Hello Stein." "Hello, (Y/N). Seems you been training hard lately." "No. This is how I always train. I am a Death Sythe I have to be fit." He chuckled, "Yeah, I guess so." You smiled at that, "Well since your here you want to help me train in my (weapon form)?" He looked deep in thought for a moment then said, "Yeah I don't see why not." With that we trained for the rest of the day.

Lord Death-

You had been working here for a week now. You were currently grading papers when you heard an announcement. "Miss (L/N) can you please come to the Deathroom." You were wondering what Lord Death could want. You hadn't done anything wrong. You walked to the room and seen Lord Death. " Hiyaa....how are ya." I looked confused. "I am good Lord Death. Is there something wrong?" "Oh no I just wanted to see how you are adjusting to the school." "Oh I really love it here with the kids and everything." We then talked for hours.

Spirit-

It was the day after Spirit had tackled you to the ground. It was currently your lunch break and you were currently eating something from home. Just as you started to relax the door opened revealing the very redhead you didn't want to see. You had heard from other teachers he was a playboy and wanted nothing to do with him. "Uhhmmm... Miss (L/N) I just wanted to apologize for yesterday. I was just excited to meet the new nurse. By the way my name is Spirit. I know you know that but i wanted to formally introduce myself." You had a hard time being mad when he acted like this. So you decided the past is the past. "Hello Spirit I am (Y/N). It's nice to meet you without being tackled." He chuckled and you two chatted the rest of your break.