Yandere Neko DTK x Neko Reader Lemon

Ok so this is a Yandere Neko DTK x Neko Reader Lemon. Requested by 1joyjoy. This is going to be interesting. Sorry for the wait.
_______________________________________

DTK P.O.V.

       I stare at her from afar. My tail twitching in excitement. (Y/N) looks so beautiful and symmetrical. I love how flawless she is.

     As I sit there admiring her the wind picks up and I smell a beautiful scent. It's quite potent. I wonder where it could be coming from. My ever curious mind didn't have to wait long when it landed on a very uncomfortable looking (Y/N). She was squirming in her seat in our classroom. It seemed to get the attention of everyone in the room.

   From here it was like a chase. She tried to get up and discreetly leave. However every male within the room Professor included was ready to attack her. With this I saw red. No one and I mean no one touched her. They would ruin her symmetrical beauty. I got next to her in a flash claws ready.

     The next moments were nothing but a blur. I tore through everyone in the room. When done all that was left was me, (Y/N), and a gory mess. She looked frightened but also out of it from her heat. I grabbed her forgetting about the blood on my hands and took her to my mansion before anyone else could try to get to her.

  Upon reaching my home I took her upstairs to my room. Placing her on the bed I went to clean up. While cleaning I was surprised to feel hands removing my clothes.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

      Kid just destroyed everyone in the room. And the only thing I can think about is him inside of me. How horrible does that sound? Do I even care? No, no I don't. When he dragged me to his home and put me on his bed I thought he was going to ravish me instead I hear water running. I am too far gone in my heat for this. I need to feel him inside me soon or I might just combust.

    I slip into the bathroom up behind him and start taking off his clothes. He seems surprised but I don't care. Once he is out of his shirt I spin him around so I can work on his pants I remove them and his boxers careful of his tail. When he is naked it is like it clicks for him. Next thing I know i am up on the counter his lips on mine while he uses his claws to rip my clothes to shreds.

     It's hot and I love it. Another sucker punch of heat hits me causing me to whine. "I know, doll. Let's go to the bed." He carries me dropping me down where I had been minutes prior. Both of us naked and me being in heat doesn't really leave room for foreplay. Oh well.

   He kisses me hard while he slams into me. Thank Death I was already dripping. I mewl at the feel of his manhood deep within me. I don't have much time to comprehend broke he is bucking in and out of me. My tail is wrapped around his and it's so intimate. All around us is just heavy breathing. Moaning. And panting. I feel myself getting close to the edge.

   He must of sensed it too because he works quicker. I am moaning mess. "Ughmm.... Kiddd....." He is panting above me. "(Y/N) let it go doll. It's ok i got you sweetheart." With that I finally do combust. Kid following right behind me.

   Calming down from my heat and the sex slightly I ask the questions I been wondering. "Kid? What do we do now?" "I don't know instinct took over and I just killed them." I look at him confused. Then it clicks all those people he killed. "Um.... I didn't mean that exactly. We forgot a condom so I am pretty sure I am gonna be pregnant." A look of horror washes over him. "Shit. I am so sorry. I was in the moment and forgot." I shake my head and lean up to kiss him. "I love you Kid have for awhile. I wouldn't mind having your babies." He smiles so big.

    Something on his face clicks. "Only you would be concerned about a condom when I just killed everyone. But that's why I love you."

_______________________________________
Ok so raise your hand if you think this was my worst one yet. 🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋 please forgive me. Now I have a lot of other requests. Yay. Sorry for this one. Until next time my lovely readers Byeeee..............