Something More

This is a little short but it is cute I think. I hope you like it and don't forget to request.
---------------------------------------------------------

Soul- HIS P.O.V.

          Me and (Y/N) always hang out. I mean she is like me but a chick. I sorta like the way we always prank Blackstar or when we listen to music together. I just don't know why lately when other guys talk to her I feel so mad. Ugh.... so uncool.

Blackstar- HIS P.O.V.

              Me and (Y/N) always fight. And she is pretty good. Not as good as a God like me, but she can stand along side me. Hmmm..... maybe a God should have someone like that. But what would you call that? A bestfriend? No... We already are that. Hmmm.... I got it a Goddess. No wait even better MY GODDESS!!!

Kid- HIS P.O.V.

          Me and (Y/N) are best friends now. She makes me smile and can always calm me down. I just can't shake this strange feeling of wanting to be with her all the time. It's like I am drawn to her. Like she is a symmetrical light and I am but a asymmetrical moth drawn by her beauty. Oh I must keep her as my symmetrical princess.

Stein- HIS P.O.V.

              (Y/N) is so refreshing. She doesn't shy away from my dissecting hobby. In fact she sometimes joins in. Me and her soul wavelengths are very compatible even without me having to try and match hers. I know she is only here for a short while. I have to find a way to keep her here and make her mine.

(A/N)- Kid is apart of Lord Death in this.
Lord Death- HIS P.O.V.

             (Y/N) is so different. I never had someone to talk to like this. I find everything about her so intriguing. I find myself wanting to spend more time with her. But what if she doesn't wish to spend time with a Grim Reaper such as myself. No. I must have her as mine. She makes me have hope in humanity.

Spirit- HIS P.O.V.

             I spend almost all my free time with Nurse (Y/N). She makes me happy. I have even stopped going to Chupacabra's. She makes me not care about other women other than her and my Maka of course. The only problem is her ex cheated on her with her sister. So she doesn't trust men. And I don't have much of a good reputation either. This will be hard but so worth it.