Blackstar X Reader

I am back. So here is.....Bestfriends but secretly love eachother. For HailleEpperson.
_______________________________________

Blackstar P.O.V.

         You can do this. You're a God. Just tell her....... I banter with myself on if I should or shouldn't tell (Y/N) how I feel. She is so amazing and deserves the best. Normally I wouldn't question myself. But with her I question everything.

     We have been bestfriends for years. She is a Badass Goddess. And I have been in love with her for forever. Only one thing stands in my way. Death the Kid. Her Big Brother. He would kill me if he found out I have been thinking about his sister more than a friend. He was already pissed about us being friends.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

     You can do this. You're a badass female Grim Reaper. Just tell him........ I banter with myself on if I should or shouldn't tell Blackstar how I feel. He is so awesome and fun. And my Bestfriend.

      That's where the problems start. We have been friends so long I doubt he will want to be with me. I through myself on my bed where I have been all day. Something about this has me so stressed out.

      While I wallow in self misery, my door is slammed open. In walks my big brother. Otherwise known as Death the Kid. "I see you are still acting like a child." I growl at him for him being an ass all the time. "What do you want, Kid?" He smirks. Oh no this can't be good for me. "My dear darling sister I come to give you advice on your dilemma."

    This causes me to arch an eyebrow. "Oh so you the guy who is love with his weapon partner, is going to give me advice on how to talk to my bestfriend about my feelings?" His smirk falls and he grumbles something but leaves. Check and mate.

   I lay back down and try to think of what to do when my door slams open again. "What the hell do you want, Kid?!" I don't even look up which I should of. Next thing I know I am pounced on by Greg. While his brother stands just inside my room. "(Y/N)!!! hehehe..... We know how to get you and Blackstar together." I groan in frustration. Does everyone know about my feelings for the electric blue haired hottie? "Not everyone obviously he doesn't. Everyone else.....Yes. And before you ask yes you did say your thoughts out loud again." And cue Sammy and his sarcastic remarks.

    These two are my weapon partners. I guess symmetry is something I picked up from my brother. I am not crazy about it but I is satisfying to have it. Greg and Sammy can turn into crossbows. Best weapon partners around. Other than the fact they act like overprotective brothers.

  "What plan is it you have?" At this point anything will do. "It's a secret!!!" Greg and Patty are way too much alike. My hearing impaired I sit up pushing him off me. He frowns slightly before jumping up being hyperactive as always. "And how exactly is this plan going to help me if I know nothing about it?"

   Both boys smirk, "Wait and see." Ugh...... I guess I will have to trust them on this one.

Next day at school..............

(Y/N) P.O.V.

       I am sitting in class as per usual. Blackstar was late today. That's also per usual. But you know what isn't usual. Soul sitting next to me where Blackstar sits. He claims he and Maka aren't getting along. Me being the good friend I am didn't smash his face for taking my bestfriend and crushes spot. See I am such a giving person.

    Just about half way through the class in walks Blackstar. He is all muscle and cockiness wrapped in one. I feel myself blush a little at my thoughts. About that time Soul leans over and asks me what time it is. I look down at my phone and whisper back to him so we won't get caught by Stein.

Blackstar's P.O.V.

   I barge into class about halfway through like normal. I am determined to tell (Y/N) she is mine. The only thing is when I enter the class guess what I see. Soul in My seat. Next to My (Y/N) whispering in her ear and her with a blush on her face whispering back. Oh Hell No! I march right up to them grab her by her waist. Once I pull her up I smash my lips to hers. It was amazing especially since she immediately kissed back.

    We were interrupted by two things. One was Stein throwing a scalpel at us. The other is Greg and Sammy high-fiving with a shout of, "Our plan worked." I shake my head. Push Soul out of my seat and sit down next to
(Y/N). She taps me on the shoulder. "Does this mean we are together?" I smirk at how innocent she looks. "You're Damn Right It Does." I lean in and kiss her agian. Thinking to myself to thank her weapon partners later on.

_______________________________________
I want to say I am sorry for being gone so long. I have had the flu. I am still tired feeling but I don't feel like I am dying anymore. So expect to see more over the next couple days. Until next time my lovely readers Byeeee.............