DTK X Reader

Bestfriends but secretly love eachother. For 1joyjoy.
_______________________________________

(Y/N) P.O.V.

          Sitting on a hill overlooking Death City sure gives you time to think. I sit here so I can escape. You see my bestfriend happens to be none other than Death the Kid. Not only that but recently he has been talking nonstop about one of his weapon partners Liz Thompson. This should be totally fine. Other than the fact I am completely in love with him.

   As you can imagine it is difficult to be around him right now. And I don't know what I should do. Maka told me to just say how I feel. But how do you admit to someone something that will change your whole relationship when you know they don't feel the same.

DTK P.O.V.

      I have been looking all over Death City for my bestfriend. She just seemed to disappear after school today. I was going to finally stop being an idiot and tell her the truth.

     You see I might of taken advice from Blackstar. I know not my best moment but still. And that advice was in order to talk about (Y/N) to (Y/N) I should use a different name. But not just any name. No that of one of my weapon partners Elizabeth Thompson. I would talk about how much I liked her and how she made my day just by looking my way. I know cheesy but that is how (Y/N) makes me feel.

  The ironic part is the one to knock some sense into me was Elizabeth. She was furious. Seeing as she is good friends with (Y/N) she even called me an idiot. Much to my displeasure. I just have to find (Y/N). I don't want anything to happen to her.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

    Still on this hill thinking of what to do. I feel a few tears spill. It's not fair. I want to be his. And him to be mine. Just as I feel despair creeping up again. I hear the sound of a motorcycle. I sigh. Seems Maka sent my brother after me.

   The sound of the motor turning off makes me annoyed. "So I see my little sister is still moping over a certain Grim Reaper." "What do you want, Soul?" He sits down next to me pulling me into a side hug. "Seems my lovely girlfriend was keeping something from me. As in my little sister being in love with her bestfriend and mine Death the Kid. And how she is beating herself up thinking she doesn't stand a chance." I look at him small tears going down my cheeks. My brother wipes them away. "Sweetheart you are so uncool making me say this. I don't like thinking of you two together but have you seen the way he looks at you? That guy is crazy about you."

     "But, Soul. He talks about Liz. And she is everything I am not. She is beautiful and smart and I don't know what to do. I never felt this way before. How do I compete with his own weapon partner?" This time my brother sighs. "(Y/N). You are all of those things apart from being his weapon partner. Don't let doubt stop you from being with the one you love. Look at me and Maka. We took forever to get together. All because we were scared of what the other thought." I sigh and smile softly. Maybe he is right. I should just tell Kid my feelings.

Third person P.O.V.

     Meanwhile seems Kid finally found (Y/N) with help from Maka and Liz. Not only that but he heard everything. He knows she feels the same. But he knows he hurt her. How could he hurt someone he loved. Elizabeth was right he is an idiot.

DTK P.O.V.

   I hurt her. Gosh I am so stupid. I have to make this right. I walk up the hill where they are. Soul turns seeing me and gets up to leave. This causes (Y/N) to turn seeing me her cheeks heat up. I smirk knowing I caused it. I go and sit next to her.

   She looks away from me quickly and I grab under her chin pulling her to look at me. I sigh seeing the tears I caused and wipe them away. "I want to start by saying I heard everything just now. I wasn't eavesdropping. I was looking for you." She gasps and goes to speak but I stop her with a finger to her lips. "Let me finish, please. I want to say Liz was right I am an idoit." She cringes at me mentioning Elizabeth. Great still screwing up. "I have been lying to you lately. You see I don't like Elizabeth. Not like that anyways. I kinda took advice from Blackstar and he told me in order to talk about how much I love you to you I should use her name so I wouldn't ruin our friendship. And I guess that was where I messed up. And and I love you so much. I was scared like you that you didn't feel the same. And please make me stop talking.." (Y/N) though shocked gladly grabbed my face kissing me shutting me up in the best way possible.

  When she pulled back she smiled at me. "I am glad you told me." I smile back pushing a hair back to maintain her symmetry. "Will you be mine?" I hold my breath waiting. She doesn't answer making me nervous. She finally responded and I couldn't be happier when she kissed me again. We kissed until we need air. "Does that answer your question?" I smile and nod. Happy I didn't screw up too bad.

_______________________________________
Second of the day yay. Hope you liked this one. Until next time my lovely readers Byeeee..........