DTK X Reader Lemon

For 1joyjoy. You wanted the Lemon from when you tell him you're pregnant. So here it is.
__________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V.

       I am at Kid's house he wanted to have a little get together. It is the first time in awhile that we have hanged out alone. Normally his weapon partners are around. Surprisingly they are at a sleepover today. So it is just me and Kid and the whole mansion. When I arrive I don't have time to knock before the door is flying open and I am being tackled by Patty. She is picked up off me by Liz. "Sorry (Y/N). We were just on our way. Kid is going a little nuts in there so good luck." I get up dusting myself off and nod. I walk in as they leave happy for some peace and qu- "My aren't they symmetrical..... I can't do anything right. And (Y/N) will be here any minute!" I enter the kitchen to find Kid with two flutes of champagne. One has slightly more liquid than the other. And of course Kid is breaking down.

   I quickly move in grab the one with more and drink just enough to make them even. I place it back down exactly how he had it. "Kid, sweetie. It's fixed." He rises from his fetal position and looks at them again. Seeing I am telling the truth the biggest smile spreads across his face. Butterflies erupt in my stomach and I just want to kiss him. But I refrain myself.

     Kid grabs both flutes and places them and two bottles of champagne on a plater leading the way into the livingroom. Once there we talk and have fun. With alcohol in his veins Kid forgets all about symmetry. He just becomes an adorable goofball. I love him so much if only he knew. The night was going much like it always does when we get together. Us discussing everything from missions to why does a spider need eight legs. It gets worse the more we drink. By the end of the night we are both too drunk to care. Kid offers for me to stay the night seeing as I am not able to walk home in my state. I gladly accept.

   I follow Kid into his room where he said he would give me a change of clothes. Without a care to who is watching I start to undress. Kid gawk at me. Seeing this I realize what I am doing. I start to get embarrassed. Before I can dread anything too much I am met with a messy kiss. My eyes are wide with suprise to find myself kissing the guy of my dreams in nothing but my underwear.

     I finally come to my senses and kiss back. It is messy and unruly but I don't care. He pushes me back towards the bed. And suddenly I am laying on it. The next few moments blur. All I know is that we are both naked and Kids head is buried between my thighs. It feels so good. I can't help myself but to moan as his tongue plays with my clit and his fingers are inside of me. "Ooooooooo....Kiddddd......more please." In the next instant I am flipped over and don't have time to even breath before he is pushing inside me. Death he is so big. He fills up every inch of me and then he starts pounding into me. Before I can feel empty I am full again and it's amazing. I moan out his name and profanities. I can't take it and yet I don't want it to stop.

    Kid picks me up and holds my breast as he still fucks me from behind. He is hitting my g-spot and I am seeing stars. I hear him grunting. And it turns me on more. I feel myself close to the edge and that's when one of his hands move from my breast to my clit. He starts rubbing figure eights on it. A few minutes more and I am coming undone. "Oh......Kid.... fuck!" I feel myself squeeze around him and that sets him off. "(Y/N)...." I feel him filling me up as I milk him with my orgasm. When we are both spent he pulls from me and we lay down. He pulls the covers over and with that we both pass out saited and tired.

_______________________________________
Okay not my best work. But it was the only thing I could come up with. Until next time my lovely readers Byeeee.........