Kid x Reader Big ask/first kiss

Wow 200 reads!!! Thank you all so much!! As a special thanks I am making this Death the Kid x Reader oneshot. Hope you enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V.

                I was sitting in class reading my favorite book. Anything to avoid Stein and his dissection of another endangered species. As I was reading my phone vibrated alerting me of a text.

☺Symmetry Fanatic☺
Hey (Y//N). Do you want to come over later? I have something I would like to talk to you about.

❤Symmetry Princess❤
Sure. Is it bad?

☺Symmetry Fanatic☺
No, of course not. I just want to talk to you about it that's all.

❤Symmetry Princess❤
Oh okay. Well I will be there. See you then.

With that I turn my attention back to my book until the end of class. With the final ring of the bell I headed to Kids house. When I arrived I knock eight times. Liz and Patty answer the door. "Oh hey (Y/N) you here to see kid?" I nod and smile as they leave saying they were going to the mall. As I walk through the huge mansion I find Kid in the living room. He was sitting on the couch mumbling to himself. "Hey Kid are you alright?" He jumped and looked at me with those golden hues. "Oh, (Y/N) your here. I didn't hear you knock." "Huh, I knocked eight times how did you not hear me?" He smiled and had a light pink tint to his cheeks. "Eight times huh. Always symmetrical. Come on sit down so I can talk to you." I nod my head and sit down next to him on the couch. He then turns to me still with a light pink on his face.
"(Y/N) we have been best friends for awhile now haven't we?" I smile, "Yes we have. I love being your bestfriend." He turns redder at the word love. I didn't notice though. He clears his throat, "W-well yes but what if I said I didn't like being best friends?" I instantly start to tear up. How could he not want to be my friend anymore. He said it wasn't bad news this is horrible. He notices this right away and immediately backtracks. "No no no not like that. I mean umm... how do I say this? I want to be more than just friends. I like you a lot and ummm I want to be your boyfriend if that is okay with you I mean...." I stare back shocked the tears stopped the moment he said he wanted to be more than friends.I was speachless I mean Death the Kid just asked me out. I was taking to long and Kid got nervous and started rambling. "Oh of course you wouldn't want to be with me. I mean you are so symmetrical and I am asymmetrical garbage. I don't deserve yo....." I had finally came to your senses and did not like hearing him putting himself down. So I shut him up the only way I can I kiss him. At first he didn't respond because of shock but then he melted into the kiss. After we both pulled away panting a little. "You even kiss SYMMETRICAL." I giggle is that all you can say." He blushed and pulled me close, "Does that mean yes you will be my girlfriend?" I smile, "of course how about we seal it with a kiss." With that we both kiss again.
---------------------------------------------------------
So that is the big ask out and first kiss for Death the Kid I hoped you enjoyed. I am thinking of doing the same for all the others as well. And I am thinking of lemons in the future. Request away. Until next time my lovely readers byeee..

Edited on June 5th 2016