Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 2

>Chappy Deux (French for Two)<

Chris' POV-

We arrived at school and parked the car.

The car park was packed and I found myself scanning the car park.

I told myself I would get over him.

I mean nothing even happened I told him I liked him and all he could say was "Ok" I mean seriously he could of said something else well, whatever.

Ahhh crap noodles he over there and he is looking FINNEE...

... Offt the back of his head is so sexy I should know every inch of it now I stare at it every English lesson but he's had it cut... and well, his eyes offt I could drown in them sooooo hot like chocolate... Even if their blue..?

Yeah I'm a freak...

"CHRIS..." Aira, Annie and Alice Shouted all at once.

"AHHH JELLY NEEDLES, what the hell you guys?!?" I said.

"You still like Tyson don't you... Don't try to deny it we saw you staring all lovey dovey like when you 'used' to talk about him" Aira said while rolling her eyes.

"I thought you got over him when he turned you down flat!"

With a hurt look I mumbled " he didn't turn me down flat..."

"Ok fine he did he freaking rejected me ok! I tried to forget him but I couldn't! Not when I have to see him everyday"

"Oh Chris I'm sorry I didn't mean to but he hurt you and I don't want that to happen again" Aira said with sorrow in her voice.

"it's ok Air I really should just get over him-"

"CHRIS!!!!" I was interrupted by a high pitched squeal and a little Spanish thing flinging it's self on me...

"JESS!!!" I squealed (it's like that every time we see eachother in the morning) as people where staring.

Ah what do I care they can all go fuck themselves if they think I'm gonna change my wierdness...

"Haha classic how was your summer?and did you manage to get Tyson outta your head" she asked.

"..." I didn't make eye contact with her "my summer was good" I mumbled.

"Gah will you two just make out

already, jeez" ah typical Jess always telling it how it is.

"Jess you know he only said ok that's basically turning me down flat but nicelyer" I whined.

"Haha is nicelyer even a word??" Alice Snickered.

"Shut it you violador... of course it is..." I said while sticking my tongue out (like I said before moi es childish...)

"Haha I agree with Chris I think nicelyer is a word... And if it isn't it should be"

A voice Said from behind me.

"JACE!!!" I exclaimed.

"CHRIS!!" he said just as five "hey Jace's" erupted from around us...

"Hey guys nice to see you all again" he smiled.

"Gah I missed you during the summer!!!" I moaned.

"Correction I missed you during summer... Your always in France!!!" he argued.

"Yeah but you know I have to go to see my family" I said.

"Ha well don't moan then!" he fired back.

"Fine smart ass!"

Soon afterwards the bell went so we all made our way to class...

>Hehe so tell me who you think Jace Is to Chris? Let me know my cheese puffs... P.s. Comment, vote ect like I will always say they mean a lot                                                                             Mwahahahhaha Peace out

Cloe xxx<