Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 4

>Chappy quattro (Italian for Four)<

Chris POV-

"Here's your milkshake sweet cheaks" he said.

"Gah I hate pet names but thanks" I chuckled.

"Oh sorry babes" he winked.

"Haha your so funny" I said sarcastically.

"Ah well I do try" gah again with the winking what is wrong with this boy he makes me feel all tingley inside...

I blame my damn hormones!!!

"Haha so ummm..." I gave him a quizicle look (is quizicle even a word..? Lol)

"Thomas, my names Thomas but you can call me Tom" he finished.

"Oh well nice to meet you Tom" I said politely.

"Haha pleasures all mine"

"Haha so how old are you anyways?" I said taking a sip of my milkshake...

Wow!! Now this was a good milkshake!!

"Dayyyym you can make one hell of a milkshake!!!"

"Haha well I'll defiantly take that as a compliment since i can see that you are a fan of milkshakes, and I'm 17 but 18 in a few months." He smiled.

"Oh well that's awesome, are you going to have a party??"

"Ummm well no I don't really know anyone yet so you know..."

"Oh... Well what school are you going to?" I said disappointed.

"Mckenny high"

My heart skipped a beat. He was going to be going to the same school as me, I couldn't believe it!

HELL TO THE YES!!!

"Ohmigod that's my school you must be the new Australian guy" I grinned.

"Haha I guess so... Hey! that's good now I will actually know someone...

Well that is if I won't cramp your style" he joked.

"I'm sure we can let it off for this time" I chuckled.

"What lessons have you got??? I asked.

"Umm... Two seconds..." he fished into his bag which was behind the bar.

"Ah for my language Im doing french then I'm doing Spanish, drama and history-"

"Oh my god I have the same lessons as you!!! Apart from history, I have textiles then" I grinned.

"Awesome" he grinned back.

I turned out he had maths, English, science and PE in my classes.

I was so excited.

For the rest of the afternoon and evening we got to know each-other better and we just carried on talking until very late at night.

He was so lovely and kind, cute, considerate and he can have a laugh,

I think I have a crush on him....

Gah no Chris, think! it's only been one day you can't like him...

Well we will see anyways.

After our long day of getting to know each other a little better he walked me home like a real gentleman...

It also turns out that he lived just down the road from me...

What a coincidence! ^_^

But of course Mick had something to say about it and it went something like...

"Chris has a boyfriend, Chris has a boyfriend" (yeah he's even more childish than I am xD)

"Haha sure Mick" haha what a popsicle!

Well after that... I had dinner and made my way upstairs and into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I walked into my bedroom and got into my sponge-bob pjs.

(because I'm that cool ;))

I climbed into bed and eventually went to sleep.

>Sorry it's a bit boring and short I just wanted you guys to get to know Tom abit more befor I write the profiles of every body you need to know, but still one more Chappy till I write the profiles ;) oh yeah an by the way what do you guys think of Tom so far??? Let me know xD

Comment, vote, etc ;)

Love y'all my little teddys ;)

Cloe xxx<