Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 25

>Chappy بیست و پنج (Persian for Twenty Five)<

Chris' POV-

I started running looking in to all of the rooms, I could hear everyone behind me, looking but there was nothing.

I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for untill I found it.

The ICT suite, there was a figure sort of slumped on the floor. I ran up to it and it was Alice she was dead a stab wound right through her heart blood was still oozing out which means if i'd of got there a few minutes earlier I could of saved her.

I stared to sob uncontrollably I didn't even notice the guys come in but when I did I was surprised that they didn't come to comfort me or come to sob as well... I'd zoned out and I couldn't hear anything then I kind of zone back in and I heard struggling muffled shouting and small whimpering, I stood up and spun round.

Aira was on the floor tied to the table, which was bolted to the ground, with thick plastic like rope.

Tom was struggling against a gag, a small gun and David.

Tyson was on the floor struggling and shouting against hand cuffs, a knife and Jess who was sat on top of him.

I was so shocked and distraught I couldn't move, they suddenly all tried to struggle, I was confused at why.

Until I felt my hair being pulled it flung me to the floor as I lost my balance causing me to hit the side of my hip on the low table.

I felt blood seep out of the wound but I didn't care my friends were in danger and it was my fault, AGAIN!

I struggled against my captor but they just kept hold of my hair, I looked around it was Jace!

He reached out and stroked my face lovingly, I tried to pull away but my hair felt like it was being ripped out of my scalp so my head pinged bad almost head butting him in the face, he leaned in to kiss me.

Tom started to struggle, as I did, but he got kneed in the stomach by David and doubbled over in pain.

"Tom!" I screamed as I was thrown on to the floor.

"If you fucking move I'll kill him!" he threatened dagger in hand.

I froze.

He walked up to Aira and ran his finger across her cheek then scraped the dagger down her arm, the skin catching the blade causing blood drip from the wound.

"DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER YOU RAPEIST!" Tyson shouted anger tinting his voice.

"Ah Jason is it?"

"Tyson" he spat.

"Well I really don't care to be quite honest.

You know I've never liked you, it's just as well you turned Chris down when you did otherwise you wouldn't have lasted this long..."

Jace said as he bent down and ran the blade along Tysons cheek slowly as Tyson winced, it took all I had not to run up to him.

"STOP!" Aira screamed with tears in her eyes.

Jace stopped, looked at Aira then back at Tyson.

"Awwwah well isn't this sweet" he sneared as he plunged the dagger deep in to Tyson's neck dragging it as forcefully across as he could, blood instantly pouring over Jace's hands.

"NOOOO!" we all screamed as Tysons body fell limp.

Time seemed to freeze until I finally realised that I was making my way over to tyson.