Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 16

>Chappy שש עשרה (Hebrew for Sixteen)<

Chris' POV-

We both walked hand in hand to the first classroom we cheaked all the windows and nothing all locked from the out side, we checked about half the windows of that section when Tom pulled me to him and kissed me i kissed him back untill he pulled away.. All too soon for my liking.

"We should get back to work" he smirked, grrr that boy he does something to me and I can't stand to be away from him..

"Eye eye captin.." I said while saluting him.

He just chucked then muttered something like "Alright there Captain Jack"

We went and checked all the rest of the windows and the door and nothing, dread suddenly filled me up...

"Hey Chris it's going to be ok we'll find a way out I promise..."

"Thank you" I said as I buried my head in to his shirt, he lifted my chin up and kissed me like he was afraid it would be our last and I know I'm being morbid and everything but maybe it is...

He pulled out a little charm bracelet out and a little kangaroo charm

"It's beautiful thank you!" I said as he put the bracelet on my wrist.

"Hehe no problem" he said "I'll race ya back the the dinning room!" he exclamed as I was putting the little kangaroo on the bracelet.

"Haha ok" I said.

"Ready, set, gooooo!" we both lept into action and ran but unfortunately my charm wasn't on very well and had fallen off so I stoped to pick it up Tom was already in the lead so I put it back on but it was fiddly, I finaly got it on when I felt a hand grab my arm, i struggled but it was no use he hand an iron grip on me and was not planning to let go so I decided to scream but before I could a cloth with a smell that felt like it was burning my nose, I soon fell unconscious....

Toms POV-

I was running as fast as I could determined not to get beaten my a girl, that was until I couldn't hear her footsteps behind me.

I quickly flung me head around

Shit! Where the fuck is she...

"CHRIS" I shouted "CHRIS WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU IM NOT PLAYING GAMES HERE!"

No answer.

She was right behind me... Shit!

I need to go find the others they'll know what to do.

I ran as fast as I could to the dining room.

I ran in as fast as I could and they looked up alarmed but realised it was me.

"Guy's she's gone..." I breathed.

"WHAT!?" they exclaimed.

"Chris she's gone I think he's taken her... We need to go find her!"

They all stood up Tyson, Aira, Annie, Alice, Josh and John.

"Ok so Aira, Tom and I will go in one team... Annie, Alice, John and Josh you guys go in another... Were all going to split up and look for her ok?!" Tyson said.

We all nodded and separated. First stop for us heads office.

>Ohmigod Chris has been taken what's gonna happen!!! Comment, vote,etc and ohmigod its actually on time ;) Love y'all my daffodils

Peace ;)

Cloe xxx<