Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 27

>Chappy Dua puluh lapan (Malay for Twenty Seven)<

Chris' POV-

I woke up in a cold, musty and damp room, Well it wasn't really a room it was more like a long corridor.

Holy crap i'm in the tunnels under the school, what the fuck is up with him is this like some sort of sick joke he just wants to watch us squirm like fucking insects?!

Then the memories came back from last night. (at least I think it was last night :/) I was sobbing as I remembered what had happened to two of my closest friends, but Annie and Josh got out..

SHIT! Aira and Tom.... Shit shit shit, ohmigod he's probably... No snap out of it Chris, calm yourself down Jace would be with you if he'd of killed them... Look for them!

I started making my way along the wall since I couldn't see anything.. I also took the fork out of my boot and it was securely in my hand....

The tunnels were used for smugglers to get their goods from the boats in to the building (aka my school) with out being seen... Which mean I may never get out or even worse neither will Aira or Tom... Oh shit... No Chris stop it you will find them and you all will get out!

Ok so focus... There not that big right? Jeez it's so quiet I hummed along to wounderwall by Oasis... Untill I bumped into the wall.

"Owwww shit" I grumbled.

I felt on the Walls and found some Metal rail things going up the wall like a ladder so I climbed up but I almost fell a few times the rails were real slippery.

I finally hauled myself up on the edge then made my way along the wall as I'd done before and I started humming to myself again but this time it was to Roxie from the Musical Chicago (a bit random I know) just then I felt a hand on my shoulder... I spun around and kneed him in the leg and just as I was about to stab him with my fork...

"Chris, Chris stop it's me" Toms voice cried out as he clutched his ribs.

"TOM?! Oh shit Tom I'm sorry are you ok?" I said apologetically.

"It's ok, at least I know you can look after yourself now and a fork really?" he chuckled raising his eye brows.

I laughed, I hadn't laughed in a while and it felt good.

Tom picked up his torch and turned it on, he looked awful, worse than I remembered.

"Oh Tom" I cluched his face and tears found their way into my eyes.

"I'm so very sorry" I said.

He just pulled my lips to his again the kiss was long and passionate, after we walked hand in hand down the tunnel to look for Aira, we walked for almost 3 hours, untill we stopped and had a rest, a drink and some food... I ended up falling asleep on Tom and him on me.

>Hehe so i kinda had a little brain wave there... what did ya think abit of a twist there lol comment, vote, etc...

Love y'all

Peace out my chocolate fingers ;)

Cloe xxx<