Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 13

>Chappy 열셋 (Korean for Thirteen)<

Chris' POV-

I couldn't take it... I just Burst out in tears, all these people where here because of me and now their all going to die...

The people that mean the most to me...

Just then a pair of arms wound around me...

It was Tom, he kissed my forehead to comfort me I buried my head into his sholder and soaked shirt..

Aira came rushing over and hugged me.

"It's ok Chris, everything is going to be fine the police will come and everything will be sorted, you'll see"

"No Aira you don't undertand it's him...

He's back and now he's going to kill you all and it's all because of me, you guys need to get out some how you have to... I.. I can't stand loosing you" I sobbed.

"What do you mean it's him who are you talking about?!" she asked alarmed.

With shaking hands I shoved the letter in to her hands and she looked at it, her eyes gleamed in understanding which quickly faded into fear as she read the note, Tom grab the note an read it.

"Have you gotten any of these before?"

I nodded suddenly realising how weak I was being.

You need to be strong, you will get everyone out of here even if it kills you.

"I went out with this guy and got two letters then he "fell" down the stairs and his face got slashed he stopped talking to me completely.

After I got another saying that if I date ever again people are going to get hurt"

"Shit" he exclaimed.

"Ok guys come over here I think that you guy need to know why your trapped in here..."

I passed round the note "ok so I have gotten notes before hand and yes this is my fault but I promise to all of you that I will do all I can to get you out of here..."

Just then we heard a slow clapping noise coming from the headmasters Intercom.

"Well that was a delightful speech Chris"

A rather chilling and creepy voice purred,

"And you know what it really has put things into prospective for me... I've decided that im not going to be totally cold hearted and I'm going to let you all out so that you all have a chance of escaping....

But Chris if you even think of escaping then I will kill everyone don't forget that sweetie!"

"YOU FUCKING PHYCO! AND I FUCKING HATE PET NAMES! YOU CREEP!" I screamed.

A dark chuckle erupted from the speaker...

"Now Christina that isn't really a smart thing to do..."

The intercom was abruptly turned off and the doors swung open, the two cheerleaders ran straight out the door...

I really do hope they get out!

By then we were all stood in the corner of the room...

The football dudes date (who was called Bella was silently crying in to he boyfriends shirt (who's name was David) while he comforted her...

Alice and John were talking silently among themselves...

Annie was being comforted by the geek guy (he was actually quite hot if I may say so myself) who's name was Josh, it would have been cute if they weren't trying to not get themselves killed...

Tyson was cradling Aira as Tom was cradling me...

"What are we going to do then?"

Josh asked quietly.

"Well I think we should go to the kitchen to get some food and any possible weapons we could use..." I suggested.

"Sounds good to me" David said.

"And me" Aira muttered, which was followed by a few yeahs and nods of heads...

It seems that everyone has realised as I had that breaking down now will not get them out any faster..

Tom took my hand and we led the group to the cafeteria..

>Haha what did y'all think hoped u liked it comment, vote, etc P.S. im really really really really really really sorry its late again :P i forgot again -.- i swear my brain has turned to mush :/ but you know i wouldnt forget as much if you guys commeted ;P hehe

Love y'all

Peace my likkle mice ;)

Cloe xxx<