Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 17

>Chappy Seacht (Irish for Seventeen)<

Chris' POV-

I woke up all dizzy and groggy.

I looked up and saw a cloaked figure sat on the chair but we weren't in the heads office we were in the libery, he hooded figure came closer to me...

"Stay away from me!"

"Or what? Hmmm, what are you going to do about it little Christina?" he said sending chills down my spine.

This is my stalker! After all this I'm face to face with him in the freaking school library!

He started walking closer, I tried to take a peek at him but he was wearing this creepy ass mask, he looked like a freaking dementor!

I ran for the door, he just turned around and laughed.

"You won't be able to get out Chris."

"Where are the keys dementor?"

"Like I'm going to tell you and dementor, really?" he scoffed

"Yes you look like one with that stupid fucking mask!" I screamed

He opened his mouth to say something but i didnt want to hear what he had to say, I ran a him full pelt and knocked him to the floor but also falling on to him I quickly got the keys and got up but he grabed on to my foot before I could run, he pulled my legs out from under me so I triped on to the floor, he turned me over and sat on me so that he was straddling me.

"GET OFF ME YOU RAPIST" I screamed he put a hand over my mouth but I bit it as hard as I could and he yelpt in pain...

He got some duct tape from his pocket and taped my mouth shut.

"Now Chris since you are clearly not goin to co-operate I'm going to put these handcuffs on you an the more you struggle the tighter they will get do you understand?"

I nodded "good"

He clipped one on my wrist then carried me over to the pole thingy and lent me agenst it put my hands behind my back and around the pole...

"Well thank you for your co-operation Chris" said dementor as he ripped off the duct tape I groaned, that freaking hurt.

"You know Chris you are very beautiful" he went to tuck a bit of my hair behind my ear.

"Don't touch me!"

"Oh but Chris I've been waiting so long to touch you"

"YOUR A SADISTIC PIG GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"

"Ok sure two seconds let me just go get something" he went and then came back with the speaker to the intercom and switched it on.

"I suppose you guys are all looking for Chris well don't worry because she's safe and sound with me..."

"Shut up don't speek to them" I spat

"Oh she's just beautiful" he came closer.

"Get away from me you crazy mother fucker!" i barked at him.

He lent in and kissed me I wanted to pull away but he had his hands clasped around my face I waited untill I had hold of his bottom lip and I bit down on it... Hard

Toms POV-

We were all searching every where but couldn't find her we were in the middle of looking along the language corridor when the intercom went off.

"I suppose you guys are all looking for Chris well don't worry because she's safe and sound with me..." the creep purred.

"Shut up don't speek to them" came Chris' sweet voice tinged with disgust.

"Oh she's just beautiful" he purred the saliva in my mouth started to feel like venom against my tongue.

"Get away from me you crazy mother fucker!" she exclaimed anxiously.

I heard the sound of kissing, it took all I had not to punch the wall.

Just then there was a yelp of pain...

"You fucking bitch!" he screamed.

Then the sound of a slap was heard then a whimpering, the dick he kissed her then he fucking slapped her!

"You fucking bastard!" I shouted I felt so helpless I couldn't do anything so I punched the wall... Not my best idea.

A dark chuckle came from the intercom.

"Oh is that brave brave Thomas, well I think that Chris has something to say to you" he said.

God I'm going to kill him!

"Tom" her gentle voice came from the intercom.

"I.. love.. you and I...I..always will"

Chris's POV-

He looked at me with pure anger.

"Awwah that's so sweet" he whispered. As he came closer to me and pulled my hair back so that my head hit the pole. I screamed.

"Tell him how much it hurts!" he shouted like a mad man "tell him Chris tell him!"

"No. Eat shit dementor!" I managed to breath soon afterwards he put his hands around my neck. I struggled against him and he let go.

I spluttered and coughed while he turned off the speaker and stroked my face.

"I'm so sorry" he said he almost sounded nice untill he kissed me again I didn't have enough strength to struggle I just let him kiss me, it was awful it made me feel dirty as his hands roamed freely around my body and his lips touched my skin but I just didn't have the energy I just wanted to sleep.

Finally after what seemed like a life time sleep found me.

>So my chickens what did you think?? The dementor dude is not a very nice person hehe he scares me a little :o P.S. sorry im late again guys i did actually think about it yesterday but... yeah i failed sorry again xD

Vote, comment, etc

Love you all

Peace

Cloe xxx