Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 21

>Chappy douăzeci şi unu (Romanian for Twenty One)<

Chris' POV-

"So...." I said breaking the silence.

"Where so you think the others are?"

"We actually have no clue!" Aira said in a worried voice.

"We split up to look for you" Tyson said.

"UGH... All this shit is because of me and I fucking hate it!" I screamed.

Tom shushed me and Aira piped up

"To be honist Chris I think that your the one that got the worst of it..."

I glared at her "About the ummm cuts...I mean" she saved

We went to the toilets and Alice, Annie and Josh were standing there out side them and looking at the door to the boys...

"Guys... What's going on?"

"It's John he's in been in there for a while" Josh said.

"Shit" Tyson muttered

I quickly ran in so that no could stop me, But I wish I hadn't... It was awful John was attached to the wall with stakes and his neck was slashed, blood still seeping out of the wound...

He had the dagger through his heart and there was a message attached to it, I read it...

My throat closed up and a few tears escaped before I couldn't hold myself up anymore I collapsed to the ground and sobbed,

Alice came over and sobbed with me and everyone else were trying to hold back the tears some succeeded and some didn't...

I composed myself, got myself off the ground, brushed myself off and went out of the toilet shortly followed by everyone else...

"YOU SICK BASTARED, I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL" I screamed.

Knowing full well that he would be able to hear me...

I passed the note to Aira with shaking fingers and she read it and passed it back to me...

"Ok I wasn't going to tell you guys this but considering what has happened and the fact that it was my fault that John got killed I think I need to tell you...

Ok so Annie, Josh and Alice you guys don't know the whole story but bisicaly he got me and he tied me up and these guys came in to him slashing my stomach trying to "kill me" but Tom sorted him out and made him unconscious and was going to kill him but I said not to because I found out that it was Jace, My best friend...

But yeah that's all these guys know but I kept something from them but I told Aira...

Jace wasn't trying to kill me when you saw him he was trying to rape me..."

Tom opened his mouth to say something.

"Tom shut up ok don't you dare say anything...

So yeah and then he did this and when I went in this note (I showed them the note) this was stuck to the dagger and I'm going to read this out to you so you know the reasons for what I'm going to do next...

'Chris,

You silly little girl you should have let your beloved Tom kill me because well...

As you can see that hasn't stopped me I WILL kill all of you friends and save Tommy for last...

I will get what I want... I almost had it and you won't have anyone to save you when I'm done.

All my love forever Jace x'

So I'm going to give myself up, sacrifice myself you could say....

I'm not letting anyone else get hurt or killed because of me..."

>Wow lol scary stuff lol jks and I know it's short again bit I couldn't think of anything else to put on this chapter so yeah please comment, vote, etc as always ;)

Love y'all

Peace out home dogs (Fred...) ;)

Cloe xxx<