Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 5

>Chappy fünf (German for Five)<

Chris' POV-

I got up in the morning looking totally sexy (haha I wish)... My hair was all over the place and I looked like I had be draged through a hedge backwards (in other words I look rough man!)

I went downstairs and got breakfast and almost gave my mum a heart attack (hehe that was a totaly kodak moment ;))

My mum turned to me and her eyes grew wide.

"GAH HOLY SHHH... SUGAR" she screamed.

"Awwwah it's nice to see you too mum"

"Jesus you scared me.."

"I can tell... Do you not like my sexy sponge-bob pjs"

We both just bursted out laughing..

Then Mick came in and looked at us as if we were crazy so I decided to take myself upstairs to hop in the shower.

I pulled out some light blue skinny jeans and a cute tank top with black and White stripes on it and some black flats and walked to the shower, I washed and put on a bit of make-up on.

I decided i'd try to curl my hair today for a change I walked out of the door and walked nextdoor to Jace's house.

I rang the bell and his mum answered.

"Chris darling is so nice to see you" Mrs C smiled.

"Hey Mrs C" I grinned.

Jace and I have been best friends since we moved in which was when I was four he is awesome and I wouldn't wish for a better best friend!

"Well come in hun, Jace is just finishing getting ready!"

"Thanks Mrs C, you don't mind if I give him a quick call do you??"

"Haha not at all" Jace's mum grinned.

I ran over to the stairs and shouted as loud as I could.

"OI JACE GET YOU BIG FAT HAIRY ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I COME GET IT... YOUR WORSE THAN A FREAKING GIRL!"

I heard a chuckle and then walked back into the kitchen to see Mr and Mrs C grinning at me so I grinned back.

I was chatting to Jace's parents till I heard foot steps, I turned round and practically jumped on my best friend, we both fell to the floor laughing, we stood up and said goodbye to his parents and walked to his car.

We got in and drove off.

I turned on the radio and How You Remind Me by Nickelback started playing so I turned it right up opened the windows and we started singing along to it...

Awwah I missed these times, damn French family... Awwah I love them really xD but that the best thing about Jace we can be away from eachother for months and still be like nothing happened.

I guess that's best friends for you.

I'd tell you all of my memories but that would take too long there's soo many.

Like that time we went to the lake, we just swam and talked for a whole day with out getting bored.

Or that time when we prank called tons of people.

Ahh good times good times.

He is the person I go to if i had any problems.

Well him and Aira my best girl friend.

Jace is my best guy friend they are both on the same level I talked to them both tons

They're like the brother and sister I never had :)

We got to school and I went to meet Tom by the entrance and I introduced him to every one and they all seem to like him and I'm happy beacuse he just fits right in :)

>Boring chapter again I know I'm sorry but you need to know who these people are it's very important hehe ok well I love you all my little Audrey 2's (little shop of horrors good film lol) 20 more comments... Till next chappy xD

Peace my homies ;)

Cloe xxx<