Friendships, Crushes and a Phstco Killer...!? - 30

>Chappy Tatlumpung (Tagalog for Thirty)<

Chris' POV-

I stopped abruptly and he almost bumped into me.

"So you've seen reason... Your going to stop running and be with me" he snarled in my ear.

I turned around and faced him.

"I've seen that I won't be able to run for much longer and you will soon catch me... I'm giving up"

He reached over to cradle my face but I stepped back and spat in his face.

"KILL ME! because I would rather die than be with you!" I screamed at him.

Anger filled his voice.

"That can be arranged" he spat as his eyes turned into two pools of nothing, the chocolaty eyes I'ed once know were diminished.

He was soulless, My Jace was completely gone... forever.

As I looked in to his eyes I saw the evil glint in them as he had before he killed six people in cold blood.

Makaila, John, Alice, Tyson and now Aira and Tom! I could see it I could see how much he enjoyed killing each and everyone of them... He was a monster!

I launched myself at him blocking out everything that Jace was... When this thing came out the old Jace, my Jace died and all that was left was this big pit of nothing.

As I was thinking I hadn't realised that his hands had found their way to my throat I suddenly gasped for air... I kneed him in the balls, he yelled in pain and let go, I rolled over on the floor to splutter and cough.

We both quickly got up off the floor and l hit him across the jaw.

"That's for Makaila" I shouted as he tried to lunge for my arm.

I dodged and stamped on his foot.

"That's for John" I shouted as he yelled in pain and tried to grab my hair.

I kneed him in the gut and he doubled over in pain.

"That's... That's for Alice" I screamed through the tears that started flowing. He saw I was distracted and pulled my feet out from underneath me.

As I fell to the ground and my head smashed on the wall, I could feel the blood gushing out of the wound matting my hair...

I was fading, the tiredness was creeping up on me and was so inviting.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" a voice screamed.

I couldn't recognise it anymore, I just wanted to sleep.

>Ah short I know please don't kill me xD hope you enjoyed it comment, vote, etc

> Love y'all and peace my freaks ;)

Cloe xxx<