Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 3

>Chappy Three (English ;))<

Chris' POV-

We got our time tables and the lessons I was doing (I will point out the lessons I have with Tyson because you know its a need to know thing...) was obviously.

English which I had with Aira, Annie and Tyson.

Maths which I had with Alice and Aira.

Science which I have with just Tyson.

French with Jace And Alice

Spanish with Tyson, Aira, Jace, Annie and Alice...

Textiles with Alice and Annie...

Drama with Tyson, Jace and Annie

And P.E. with Tyson, Jace, (<----- on the guys side of course but still with us sortta...) Aira, Annie and Alice

So that's cool I only have science by myself even though it's not really by myself since Tysons in it and I can just look at him the whole time.

Hehe, yes I am a stalker :P

We didn't have any lessons that day.

We just had assembly's and stuff pretty boring really.

The day passed slowlyyyy -.-

I had been minding my own business, filing my nails talking to The guys, until I heard that a new guy from Australia was joining the school.

I didn't see him today. But I hope I do soon because, of course I love their accents they are pretty awesome.

After school I really wanted to go get some milkshakes.

I love milkshakes but I ended up going my own as usual nobody likes milkshakes as much as I do.

I walked from school to the mall. Then walked to the milkshake place which is kind of like an american diner just smaller.

I walked in and the place was diserted basically but someone was pottering about behind the bar (who I didn't recognize!) and obviously didn't notice me come in so I went and sat down at the bar and the guy still didn't notice me so I coughed.

He span round startled and dayyyym he was hot when he was startled mmmm I would have melted right there and then.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Oh... I ummm... Wait! Are you Australian?!" gahhh I mentally cussed myself what the hell I swear I am not normal.

He chuckled amused at the sudden blush that crept across my face damn hormones.

"Yes I am Australian" he chuckled.

"..." damn say something you freaking looser! "I... I uhh I love your accent.." real smooth Chris -.-.

"Haha well thanks? Maybe I can get you something, a milkshake maybe?"

I tore my eyes away from him and looked at the menu... I knew what I was getting I always got it.

It was my favourite I just needed to focus on getting my words out.

I looked up at him. "Umm... Can i have a uhhh a ummm I'll have a chocolate surprise please?" I stuttered it came out more like a question gah I officially am a looser!

He chuckled again awwwah he's soooo cute when he chuckles.

"Good choice..." he said while i was oggling his butt and fudge-sikkles it is smoking... Gah I'm a perv...

"So are you ummm new here I haven't seen you around" I quizzed.

"Ah you must be the famous Christina..." he remarked.

"It's Chris... WAIT! How do you know my name?!?"

Ohmigod he's a stalker (a very good looking stalker I might add..) should I run??

"Haha chill baby cakes (gah he called me baby cakes I normaly don't like pet names but with his accent it kind of works...) the oldies in there-"

"Hey we're not old sonney boy..." said a voice from the back.

"Sure Lou, sure" he winked.

Lou and Jean walked in arm in arm mostly to help each other balance.

They aren't the most co-ordinated couple ever... Hehe..

"Awwwah look at the lovely couple..."

They chuckled just looking at each other as if what I said bought back countless memories, it was cute...

"Ah don't worry Chris darling you will find a special someone" Jean hinted while wiggling her eye brows and moving her eyes to ....

I didn't even know his name and Jean was aready trying to set us up typical Jean...

I just rolled my eyes at her and quickly glancing in his direction to see if he saw any of that and thankfully he was making my chocolate surprise milkshake Offft hotttyyyy ;)

They both bid us goodbye and left for their night out i said i'd help out so they just wiggled their eyebrows and asked us to lock up after...

Well this is going to be fun a whole afternoon with a hot Australian guy that I can't even speek to with out goin bright red!!!

>Haha so what do you guys think of Jean she makes me chuckle, I had fun portrayig her character... Hehe So please comment, vote, etc they meen a ton :3 well I hope you guys have a lovely rest of week and love y'all lots my little raggamuffins ;)

Peace in ;)

Cloe xxx<