Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!?

>Chappy Triginta Quattuor (Latin for thirty four)<

Chris' POV (1 year exactly after the ordeal)-

"Hello" smiled the woman at counter of the little flower shop.

"Hi" I said smiling back.

"Can I help you with anything?" she asked.

"Errrm yes please, can I have two little bouquets of poppies please"

"Of course miss" she said as she got my bouquets together.

When she finished she put both the bouquets on the counter.

"That will be £25 please"

I handed my money over with a smile, she smiled back as she put the money in the till and gave me my receipt.

"Thank you, have a nice day" she smiled.

"You too" I called as I made my way to the door.

As I got outside the wind hit me, I pulled my cardigan closer to my body as a shiver went up my spine... It's only October and the weather is already crap.

I pushed myself on to Alice's memorial (she was buried in Ireland) a small oak tree was planted since it was her favourite.

When got to the tree I placed one of the bouquets on the floor and sat with my back against the small tree as I cried, I missed her so much.

After about ten minutes I wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my cardigan and pushed my self on to the grave yard.

I wove my way past the grave stones until I found the one that I was looking for, I put the bouquet down and sat down myself looking at the grave stone.

"Errr hey Tyson, I'm sorry I didn't come see you earlier I was too upset but considering that it has been exactly a year since it happened I thought that it would be below the belt if I held it off any longer, you'd think I was a proper bitch" I smiled at that...

"You know what Ty? I had to stay in the hospital for three more weeks till I could go home, it was horrible the smell, the uncomfortable bed, don't even get me started on the food... Bleh disgusting.

But you know what?! Tom stayed with me the whole time and would hardly leave my side" I grinned at the memory.

"The police found and arrested David and Jace.

Everyone had to be questioned and the story was picked to pieces, we all gave evidence at the court, it was awful Jace just stared at me for the whole time I was up there, even when I wasn't I saw him out of the corner of my eye just staring...

They both got life for murder, not that there was ever a doubt that they wouldn't" I said venom dripping from my voice.

"The funerals were the worst, I doubt I can ever cry that much again, I lost you and Alice.

But I will never forget any of you.

Most of the parents who's children died moved away.

Your parents moved to America to live with the rest of your family and to get over the ordeal, I wish I could of helped more but I guess you parents are better with family.

Alice's parents moved to Ireland, I've visited them a few times and from what i could tell their just about coping, well I hope they are.

The others I don't really know about.

But it's not been all bad.

We still all finished school with good grades even after what happened.

Annie is going to a collage to train to become a teacher and Josh went to a collage next to Annie's and is training to become a doctor, they have been inseparable ever since. Josh even proposed to her it was the sweetest thing, but the wedding won't probably be till after they graduate from collage, I'm so happy for them.

Aira was so distraught at your funeral... You know she used about 5 box of tissues."I smiled.

"I'm sorry if this next bit makes you jealous but I would have thought that you would have wanted Aira to move on and be happy...

Well Tom's rather good looking cousin Jammie came over to England to study engineering and also to see how Tom was doing after he heard what happened.

He then met Aira and he's helped her through the worst.

He's a really lovely guy and they really deserve to be happy, even if you don't approve... But I'm sure you do" I winked at him

"You know whatTom passed all his subjects with flying colours and got into Cambridge.

I Got into a drama collage not far away from him and we're living together now.

I really love him and I know he does too and we are very happy.

I know I shouldn't be getting excited but Ty... I'm pregnant!

2 months, isn't that amazing!

A little reckless I know but we're ready and I haven't told my parents just yet but I will soon" an old woman walked passed me and gave a a weird look I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Well I know I probably looked like a total nut job, talking to a grave stone so I'm going to go, but I miss you so much, I miss your stupid innuendo jokes and just... you were a great friend, your so very missed by everyone" I sniffed as a tear rolled down my cheek.

I wiped it away, got up and made my way out of the grave yard back to Mine and Tom's house.

I really don't know how things are going to go but I'm thinking after all that has happened.

I'm just going to go with it and see what life throws at me.

You only live once and I'm damn well not going to waste my life worrying about what has or will happen because you miss the good things worrying.

And I don't plan to miss anything!

>There ya go my lovelys that's it... It's finished so hope y'all liked it

And yes I'm going to miss it xD xxx

I want to give a shout out to my friends who as you know let me base some of my characters on them

Lois- thanks for supporting me on this and for being my manager ^_^

Lisa- thank you for also supporting me and editing this story (honestly it would have been crap with out her xD)

Caitlin- you shouldn't have supported me because I killed you... Sorry xD but you did anyways and my also editor but not with this one but I promise the next one is all yours ;)

Lots of loves to you three (: xxx

And again hoped you guys liked it

If you really want to be awesome you can comment on wether you liked it or not but you don't have to xD

Till the next book ;)

Cya my homies

Cloe <3 xxxx<