Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 24

>Chappy Vier en twintig (Afrikanns for Twenty four)<

Alice POV-

After he left I got my knife but realised I wasn't able to cut anything because of my hand.

Grr.. I feel like such a criple, well at least if one of them tries to hurt me I could defend myself... Sort of, gah I can't worry about these things I'm just going to try and get some sleep.

Chris POV-

So after I told them we all took our bags and decided not to split up even though it would take longer...

But no one else is getting killed!

We went to search for Alice but they had moved from the Library, so we where seaching through the whole school and one of the back doors was open!

"Guys come look at this!" I squeaked.

"Ohmigod it's open!" Aira squealed.

"Thank god for that!" Josh said.

"Looks like Jess isn't that much of a smart cookie after all" Tom remarked.

"Ok well you guys have to leave..." I said.

"What about you Chris?!" Annie said worried.

"Well I have to go get Alice then I'm going to leave with her..." I said.

"Woah I'm not leaving you babe!" Tom said and I gave him the evils he just smirked.

"Yeah we second that!" Aira agreed.

"Well I'm not leaving with out you guys" Annie said.

"Ugh you guys can't you just blow this chance, you won't get an other..." I said irritated.

"Look how about Annie and Josh get out of here then we can go get Alice and skidadle out of here" Tyson suggested.

"Great idea Ty how about you follow it too?" I said hopefully they all looked hesitant.

"Please go guys I don't want to have to worry about you guys getting hurt aswell please" practically begged and I also gave them all the puppy eyes.

Aira looked back at me and narrowed her eyes.

"UGH, fine... I'll call the police as soon as I can!" she said determined.

"Thank you" I breathed.

We all adventually hugged goodbye.

Just then a voice came from the intercom.

"Where the hell do you think you going?!" it was Jace.

"Go..." I whispered and they stated to back away to the door.

"Don't move!" Jace said harshly.

"Go" I said desperately.

"Don't you dare fucking move!" he threatened.

"OR WHAT YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Tom exploded.

"Or I'll break little Alice' fingers!" I gasped, I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Guys go run please!" it was Alice.

"Guys go quickly" I whispered.

Annie and Josh quickly left just as we heard a snap and a scream of pain then another snap and another Scream then sobbing.

I was utterly speechless.

"Every time someone leaves one of Alice' little fingers get broken..." he said sadisticly as Aira and Tyson were reaching for the door handle they stopped.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU RAPIST!" we heard Alice scream from the intercom then a slap.

"If you lay another finger on her" I shouted to the intercom.

"Pfft what are you going to do, huh?" I could hear the smirk in his voice then the intercom was switched off.

"We have to get to her guys..." I said trying to control my shaking voice.

They all nodded and we headed down the hall.

>Yeah I know this was a bit crap but you know lol comment, vote, etc. Sorry it so late but it was pancake day yesterday and the brits were on iim mean come on ;) and i am staying up to put this on (even though its supper short :/) anyways hope you liked it :P

Love ya :)

Peace Chicos

Cloe xxxx<