Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 19

>Chappy On dokuz (Turkish for Nineteen)<

Chris' POV-

Ugh fuck what the hell have I gotten myself into -.-"

Now I can't bloody move he's going to be feeling me up and you won't be able to stop him, who the hell is this person this is not my best friend!

I looked over at him with pleading eyes and he looked back but they were smoldering with lust...

Just then something clicked, he's going to rape me... Fuck.

I started wriggling and tried to move but it was no use I was totally vulnerable.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

He just ignored me and put himself on top of me and started to feel me and kiss me I desperately tried to shake him off but it wouldn't work nothing would.

He was then trying to undo the back of my dress..

That's when I started screaming.

He stopped and looked up and shoved a knife to the base of my neck.

"Who the fuck are you!" I screamed at him.

"You know who I am..." he said running the blade up my neck to my lips then back down my neck to my chest digging the blade into my skin making me wince as it sliced through it as if it were soft butter.

"STOP, please..." I pleaded with tears running down my cheeks.

"Please Jace, your my best friend I don't want to loose you"

"Your not my friend your a fucking whore!" he said as he pushed the knife into his belt and licked the blood oozing from the cut he sliced into my chest.

I looked at him with wide eyes and shuddered.

He was like a brother to me what the fuck has happened.

He was ripping my dress to shreds

I screamed and spat in his face but nothing worked, he was like a robot.

His lips crashed on to and he wresteled to open my mouth.

He finally got his tounge in and I bit it he lept back in pain.

His eyes glazed over in anger and in

a flash he held the blade and pushed it far enough in to my wrist twisting it, causing me to whimper in pain, biting my lip as tears ran down my face.

"You ever do that again and I'll fucking kill you!"

My eyes widened as he started slashing at my dress and I tried to muffle my screams as the blade caught my stomach again and again.

Just then the doors of the library swung open.

It was Tom, he punched Jace and the blade went flying.

Tom punched him again as Aira rushed over to me, Jace was soon out cold...

"Tom stop your going to kill him, stop!" Tyson said to him.

"Tom please don't kill him" I pleaded.

"Chris... Are you mad? Look what he's done to you!" he shouted.

"Tom shouting at her isn't going to help the situation" Aira said as she cut the ropes at my feet.

"Thank you" I struggled a smile.

Tyson came behind me and unlocked the handcuffs obviously getting the key from Jace's now unconscious body...

I was slowly fading from the cuts and exaustion, the last thing I felt was two strong arms wrap around me....

>Offt shocking chapter I know ;) and yes I'm sick in the head... What? Sue me :P aslo sorry i didnt update last week, i was having errm... editing difficuties shall we say ;P

Lol love y'all ;)

Peace my buttercups

Cloe xxx<