Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 8

>Chappy Οκτώ (Greek for Eight)<

Chris' POV-

Gah it's only one week till prom and Tom still hasn't asked me grrr now I have to find some one... Joy -.-"

Ok right that will be ok I'll just go with Jace or someone as a friend.

We had science first and I took my normal space next to Tom and Tyson, but Tom had a rugby match so he wasn't there.

Tyson and I were talking about prom, he hadn't asked Aira in time (surprise, surprise) and she got asked by someone else...

So we decided that since neither of us had been asked we'd go together as friends (we also thought that we'ed try to make Aira and Tom a little jealous by going together)

Im going shopping for the rest of my prom stuff with Aira tonight.

I actually haven't spoken to Jace recently oh well I guess it's just because he's not Toms biggist fans or Tysons for that matter I really need to go catch up with him though... I didn't realise but I miss him, My brother... I'll go talk to him after I've been shopping.

Tom's POV-

Rugby was awesome but I'm a bit dissapointed that Chris wasn't there but I guess she couldn't because we were in class, DUH stupid -.- But she does come and see me play when she can. She likes rugby I think...

Well I'm going to ask her to the prom but I'm scared...

Oh well I just need to suck it up and do it but first... Shower.

I ran towards the showers washed then Got dressed and walked to the dining room...

She was sitting there with here pasta and man that girl can eat...

I've never seen anything like it even down in Aus, She is out of this world... Aira nudged me to sit down and I realised I was staring...

Oops my bad, but dude she is awesome not like all the sluts at the school...

I took my seat next to Chris and Aira.

Aira and I have actually become real good friends I told her I like Chris and she told me she likes Tyson Lee (she was waiting for him to ask her but he didn't so she had to go with someone else...

Naturally to make him jealous)

"Tom, Tom , THOMAS!" Aira shouted.

"HOLY HELL! jeez Air you know it's not good to interrupt me when I'm thinking!!" I half shouted half said...

"Haha sorry boy-genius we know that it's hard to think for you" Chris smirked...

God damn it she's so cute when she does that gah stop staring you creep I mentally cussed

It's ok no one noticed Annie, Alice and Jace were talking, Aira and Tyson were flirting (offt what a surprise) will they ever learn?

That just leaves Chris... oh no it's now or never here goes....

I looked up into her eyes.

"So... who are you going to prom with?" I asked.

"Oh... I'm ummm going with Tyson..."

THAT FREAKING DOUCHE GAHHHH! IM GONNA FREAKING KILL HIM!

"Oh, cool" I said trying to sound indifferent, I don't think it worked...

Ok calm Tom, calm all you need to do is make her jealous...

Who to go with?....

Who does she hate?...

Ahh haha the sluttiest girl in the school of course...

Makaila Johnson!....

>Mwahahahha I am evil >;D

haha how did you guys like it... I actually had fun writting in Toms POV xD lol well comment, vote, etc they mean alot and you guys know it!! ;)

peace my dumplins

Cloe xxx<