Friendships, Curshes and a Phsyco Killer..!? - 29

>Chappy трыццаць (Belarusian for Twenty Nine)<

Chris' POV-

I jumped up awake I swear I heard a loud bang... this whole stressful thing had made me start hear things.

But about five minutes after there was a scream but it was loud very loud as if it was just the other side of the wall... Tom jumped awake aswell after that.

"Did you hear that?" I whispered.

He nodded and I put my ear to the wall.

Aira's POV-

I woke up dased and I decided to stand up... It didn't work out too well I felt light headed and fell straight back down again, I tried to block out the memories from last night, but the sharp pains running through my leg, arm and across my jaw line were the things making all that happened the past, I don't know how many nights real.

The tears started streaming down my face and my vision was blurred I looked around but could hardly see anything so when i spotted the out line of a dark figure standing in the corner of the.

Wait where the fuck am I?!

Shit the tunnels under the school great.

Wait Aira pay attention there's a dark figure, jesus christ woman!

I span around and faced the dark figure.

There was nothing... What the fuck I swear I saw something?

I started to back up against the wall but instead of touching the wall I felt something warm.

A person? I screamed and turned around so that I could see who it was...

Jace! I tried to scream again but his hand came over my mouth and nose... I couldn't breath, I tried to struggle but it didn't work it was like a freaking death grip and i was loosing breath... Then I bit his hand, hard.

"You bitch!" he screamed as he let me go and clutched his now bleeding hand.

I fell to the ground but I landed awkwardly on my arm and heard a snap I screamed again.

He looked up with hatred in his eyes and leaped on to me with his hands clasped firmly on my neck... My vision blurred and my eyes were drooping as I fought to stay alive...

Tom's POV-

I was woken by the sound of a scream.

"Did you hear that?!" Chris whispered

I nodded as she put her ear to the wall as I did mine.

There came the sound of struggling...

"You bitch!" it was jace there was the sound of a snap another scream shuffling and then a crash...

That was it, we both legged it to the other side of the wall and Jace was on top of a unconscious Aira.

I ran at him and punched him in the gut so that he let go of Aira, who fell limply to the floor.

He then kicked me in the balls and I collapsed on the floor... He can fucking kick man! I was close to tears!

He then wacked me round the head with something hard and I blacked out.

Chris' POV-

We ran in it was awful I completely froze Tom punched Jace and Aira's body fell to the floor...

The next thing I knew Tom was on the floor and Jace was standing there with.

A knife, glistening in the light of the lamp.

He whacked Tom round the back of the head and he fell to the floor unconscious, Jace looked at him with an evil glint in his eyes, he raised the knife... Holy shit he was going to kill him!

"Hey, Jace!" I shouted the loudest I could.

He looked at me... He didn't look like my Jace, I didn't know what or who this was, he wasn't my friend he was a freaking monster.

The brother I once had was gone.

A tear slid down my cheek he started walking towards me.

I saw Tom move abit on the ground, so he would be ok and he would get Aira to safety.

Knowing that Jace would follow me I ran as fast as I could to try and give Tom or Aira at least a fighting chance, I could hear his foot-steps behind me, but they abruptly stopped, though I kept on running for a good 5 minutes and I stopped to catch my breath.

I was just about to get running again when Jace rugby tackled me on to the floor, I screamed.

"GET THE FUCK OF ME!" I screamed at him.

"No Chris your mine and mine alone I will never let you go"

He was a fucking psycho!

I punched him in the balls and got up from the floor to run, but a hand came out and grabbed my ankle so I tripped. The tears were streaming down my face, I needed to get out of here!

"Christina Mason if you won't be mine then you won't be anyones" he said sadisticly producing the small dagger.

I punched him in the nose and he roared in pain.

I think I broke it... GOOD

I made a run for it but I could here the foot-steps behind me getting louder and louder....

I'm not going to make it, he will get me and kill me, there's no use.

I should just let him...

>Sorry about changing the the POVs alot but I thought i'ed mix it up a bit hehe what did y'all think comment, vote, etc...

Peace ;)

Love ya my munchkins

Cloe xxx<