Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 20

>Chappy ยี่สิบ (Thai for Twenty)<

Chris' POV-

I woke in the medical room in the school, I had bandages around my stomach, a bruised face and a blood socked wrap around my wrist...

But the wierd thing was that I felt safe, who's ever arms I was in they were nice and protective, I let my eyes flutter open and I was looking in to Toms rather worried eyes (they were beautiful and a bluey green xD) I smiled and it looked as though a wave of relief had washed over his face...

"Chris... Your ok" he said with a tight voice.

"Yeah I missed you and thank you for saving me... I don't know what he would have done!" I said in a real croaky voice.

He leaned down and kissed me I kissed him back and we were getting really into it untill someone coughed at the door we broke apart and turned to see Aira winking and Tyson smirking.

Aira quickly ran to me and said "Oh thank god your ok I can't believe you didn't let Tom kill him did you see what he did to you?!"

"Yeah but he's my best friend-"

"What the fuck are you talking about he tried to kill you..."

"... It's Jace" I said.

"..." from Aira

"Holy shit" from Tyson.

"I should of killed that pillock when I had the chance" from Tom.

"Tom no you can't..." I pleaded.

"But Chris-"

"No Tom you can't... He just needs help that's all" I reasoned.

"Fine" he spat as he stormed out

"Ty please go see if he's ok.." I said.

"Sure thing Chris" he walked after him.

"Aira.." I whispered she came closer and nodded.

"You know when you came in and he was slashing my belly?" I whispered.

"Mmmmhhhmmm"

"Well he wasn't trying to kill me... he was trying to rape me..."

"What?!"

"Shhh not so loud and yeah don't tell Tom though he'll go ballistic!" I pleaded.

"Ok, but Chris we need to go find Annie, Alice, Josh and John"

"Shit they haven't gotten out yet?"

She shook her head.

"Damn it!" I said just as the boys came in...

"I'm sorry Tom but he's my friend...."

"It's ok... but I'm not letting you out of my sight again!" he said.

"Thank you and fair enough that works for me anyways" I smiled.

"Here you might want this" he said as he handed me his blazer, I quickly put it on and mouthed thanks to him, since my dress wasn't in the best of conditions :/

He pulled me in for a hug and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek it's amazing how I feel so safe when he is holding me...

We stopped hugging and we left with Aira and Tyson to find the others...

>I know it's short but I did not know what to write xD.... Comment, vote, etc ;)

Love y'all my little Jaffa cakes xD

Peace ;)

Cloe xxx<