Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 23

>Chappy Dvacet tři (Czech For Twenty Three)<

Chris' POV-

I woke with a jolt... I had another wierd ass dream, that I can't remember grrrr that always happens ah oh well...

I looked around and everyone was sleeping peacefully Aira and Tyson were intertwined with each-other,

Annie was snuggled up to Josh, Tom was sleeping at my side his hand tangled with mine.

...

Where's Alice? Shit! I scanned the room she was no where to be seen... Where the fuck is she?!

"Tom" I whispered... he just stirred.

"Tom!" I whispered louder... He tried

to swatt me away and rolled on to his side so he had his back to me...

"THOMAS!" I shouted.

He was so startled he fell on to the floor with a thud. Serves him right he should have woken up.

"What the fuck is wrong?" he said sleepily as the others started to wake up.

"Alice is gone.. She's not here!" I said and they all sat bolt up right.

Alice's POV-

What the hell happened what's the time? Hmmm 6:35am.

I scanned round the room no one's here that's weird, wait! I'm not in the gym at all... How the hell did I get in Mr Henderson's classroom?... Just then a flow of memories came to me.

I woke up and it was 2:47am (we had gone to sleep at 11pm ish) and I was parched, I got up to get some water and...

Come on Alice think you have to remember, I saw some one in the corner of the room with a blade.

Holy shit it was Jess she was going to stab Tom, I was about to shout but her head snapped round and I felt a finger on both of my temples a tight squeeze... Then nothing pure blackness.

They knocked me out! And now I'm here... Fuck, my hands.

Tied with a rope... But I could move which is ok.

My knife it's in my belt! I was struggling to reach it, then I heard footsteps.

I quickly dropped my hands and pretended to sleep... 5 seconds later a harsh slap was plastered across my face, my eyes snaped open... It was Jess, I just gave her a look of pure hatred.

"You know, you shouldn't hate me for what I did-" she smirked.

"Go to hell murderer! You were going to stab Tom last night, the Fucking nerv!"

>"Well look what he did to my poor Jacey you saw it after all" she said as I noiced a shadowed figure behind her.

"Your Jacey, please... Don't make me laugh" I scoffed.

"He doesn't love you Jess if that's what you think, he just using you so that you will help him kill everyone else.

Then when you do that he'll kill you and then he'll have Chris-"

"You bitch don't lie!" she said her voice getting high pitched.

"Oh did you not tell her Jacey..." I moked.

"He tried to rape Chris that's why Tom beat him up-"

"It's all lies Jess I love you... She's just trying to break you, tear us apart with her poisen infested lies!" he cooed into her ear.

"I'm not lying to you Jess, I-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LYING WHORE!" she screamed... She's lost the freaking plot!

"Jess don't worry she will get what she deserves. In time, now go and get some sleep I can handle it from here..." he said softly, ugh he's so full of shit it makes me want to puke!

Well she left anyway..

"Look Alice, I would prefer it of you didn't try to turn her against me... Even if it is the truth-"

I spat in his face...

"What is it with you girls and spitting jeez..." he said as he started walking towards me.

"Don't you fucking touch me!" I spat.

He came right up close to my face... yanked my hair and I screamed on pain.

"Don't tell what to do miss Alice or this will be alot harder on you!" he threatened.

"What are you going to kill me just like you killed John?!" I shouted.

"I wasn't the one who killed him..."

"Yes but your the reason he's dead! What the fuck happened to you!" I gulped.

He took hold of my hand and I tried to yank it away but he had it in a vice-like grip and it hurt.

"Stop your hurting me" he squeezed harder and I yelped in pain he was almost to the point of breaking my hand "please let go!" I gasped.

He squeezed my hand as hard as he could and I heard a snap I screamed and tried to stop the tears of pain coming through.

"Now I'm goin to sleep and unless you want your other hand broken I suggest you shut the fuck up.

Are we clear?" he's a fucking psycho but I meekly nodded.

"Good" with that he left me cradling my hand.

It hurt like hell.

>There you gooo my boys and girls hope you liked it comment vote etc...

Love y'all ;)

Peace

Cloe xxx<