Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!?

>Chappy Тридесет Један (Serbian for Thirty One)<

Tom's POV-

I woke up thinking why I wasn't dead... That's when I saw Chris run out of the room and Jace chasing after her!

I would have run straight after them but I saw Aira lying there and I knew Chris would want me to help her... And I knew that she could take care herself... Well I hope she could.

I ran over to Aira I checked her pulse... Still beating.

"Aira, Aira can you hear me?" her head moved a little I swear!

I got some water out of my back pack and poured some on to my hands then put them to her face... Her eyes shot open!

"Oh Aira thank god your ok!" I said pulling her in to a hug,"Wait you are ok right?!" I said as I let go of her

"Chill out Tom I'm fine... Wait what the fuck happened to you?!" she screeched pointing to the blood oozing out of my stomach.

"Jace."

"Oh fuck... Wait where the hell is he?!"

"Oh shit Chris!" I exclaimed.

"We better go find her!" she said.

"No... you can get out of here right?"

She nodded.

"Get the police and bring them here, I'll go find Chris" I said calmly even though it was the opposite of what I was feeling right now.

She looked hesitant but agreed, We parted our ways.

That's when I started running...

I was running for about 20 minutes until I found them.

Jace was standing over Chris, who had blood pouring out of her head, stroking her face over and over repeatedly.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" I shouted.

"What I should of done to you a long time ago" he spoke as if it were nothing as he walked towards me.

I looked at Chris out of the corner of my eye. I could see the rise and fall of her chest, I breathed a sigh of relief as my eyes quickly darted back to Jace.

I had to get rid of him somehow, I needed to get Chris to safety.

He still had the small dagger in the palm of his hand.

He swung his arm attempting to take a swipe at me. I moved quickly out of the way, causing my ribs to wail against the stress I was putting them under.

Jace saw his chance, he ran at me dagger raised, having no time to move I pushed his arms down causing the blade to catch on my stomach making me wince.

Jace tried get again to plunge the dagger somewhere vital, my reactions were quicker than I ever knew they could be. I swung my arm back and let it drive forward with all the force I could possibly put behind it, my fist collided with his face with such impact his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body sank to the floor.

He was out, but for how long I couldn't be sure...

I ran over to Chris, I checked her pulse still something but it was faint. No... No

"NO Chris! You can't leave me... You can't leave me here on my own.. Stay with me... I love you! You can't leave me... Please" I sobbed.

I picked her up took my shirt off to press against her head and I ran as fast as I could till I found an exit...

>Hope you liked it guys... I was going to make Jace all heroic but then I thought after all he's done i don't think he deserves it :o

comment vote etc

P.s. The next chappy will be my last (:

Love y'all my rainbows

Cloe xxx<