Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 11

>Chappy أحد عشر (Arabic for Eleven)<

Chris' POV-

Aira and Alice introduced me to their dates..

They seemed nice enough, I said hi to Jace and Tom also whispering Happy Birthday in his ear (he didn't want a fuss... He gonna be pissed off with me later lool ;))

He looked at me, smiled and said that I looked beautiful (even though he never looked at my body... Oh now he freaking looks)

"W.. Wow you look amazing Chris!!" he grinned sheepishly at me as I blushed.

"Thanks your not too bad yourself" he actually looked totaly SMOKING! Rawr! ;)

I saw Makaila glaring at me so I look straight at her a smirked... This is going to be fun...

"Makaila" I nodded.

"Chris" she said through gritted teeth.

(mwahahahhahahaha >;D)

The rest of the journey was quite pleasant I talked to a few people and all the while Makaila was sending me daggers and I just smirked...

I look hotter than her and she knows it, suck on it biatch >;D....

We pulled up to the school and it looked amazing...

Gah I'm getting way to excited :D....

We walked in and it was amazing...

I was having so much fun the plan to make Aira jealous was so working and all I had to do was dance a little saucey and she was there...

I went and dance with some other guys like Jace and someother dudes I'm friends with...

I must admit I was felt up a few times but I just left them if they tried anything...

I went to the table to get some punch then realised it was time...

I went up to the DJ he nodded and I took the mic and went to stand on the stage by them the music stopped and most attention was on me...

"Haha hey guys how are you guys enjoying the prom?"

I got a roar of yeahs.

"Awesome I glad your all having fun and I will let you get back to that but I have an anouncement first of all..."

A few woops came from the Crowd.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOM WISEMAN!" I yelled

A humongous roar of happy birthdays and applause erupted!

"OI KANGAROO BOY GET YOUR ASS UP HERE!" I shouted.

Just then a body was picked up and was "croud surfed" to the stage!

Tom came over and gave me a massive hug!

"Your so going to get it later" he whispered I'm my ear and took the mic.

"Thanks to all of you this has really been an amazing birthday and I will never forget it!"

Another load applause and a roar of woos came, the music got turned back on and I pulled Tom by the hand towards the corridor outside on the way we passed Aira and Tyson making out on the dance-floor... Lovely.

We finally got out side and I pulled him to my locker.

"Why the hell are we at your locker?" he questioned.

"So I can give you your presents... duh!" I said as I got out a box and shoved it into his hands, he un-wrapped the box and pulled out a little crystal tea-cup and saucer key chain out...

"So you can remember me where ever you go" I smiled.

"Hehe thanks... And you said presents do I get another one?"

"Haha someone is impatient..." I said trying to buy my self time I was a little nervous...

I said as I put my arms around his head and pulled him closer, trying to see his reaction, he obayed abit dased...

I stopped just before our lips could touch...

"This is your second birthday present..." I mumbled confidant as I pushed my lips on to his and they responded kissing me back.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and I tangled mine in his hair

As he deepend the kiss we broke away for air.

But suddenly we heard the most horriffic, blood-curdling scream...

>Gahhh!!!! the suspence... Who do you think it was that screamed??? I hope y'all like it, comment, vote, etc...

Love y'all my jelly babies

Peace ;)

Cloe xxx<