Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 12

>Chappy Kaksitoista (Finnish for Twelve)<

Chris' POV-

We pulled away from eachother....

The scream was close...

"What the fuck was that!" I shouted.

Tom put his hand over my mouth and pulled me down in to the corner just as someone walk past we both held out breath, the killer stopped and looked around obviously hearing me shout, I was shaking with fear.

The blade in his hand was glinting in the light from the moon (the lights weren't on before) when he had long gone Tom and I got up and ran down the corridor and came face to face with who I imagine made that awful scream the body was grusome and horrific blood was every where but the face was completely unharmed apart from the look on the face that I never want to see again...

It was Makaila...

I was shocked and horrified but that wasn't the thing that made me shake with fear...

It was what she was clutching in her hand...

It was a note clearly adressed to me....

"I told you not to date again otherwise someone would get hurt and did you listen...

Nope! Alot more peole will die tonight and it's all your fault unless you can get everone to leave in the next five minutes...

But you must stay otherwise....

Well use your imagination Christina

Your time will start when the bell goes..."

That's when the tears started flowing...

Tom took me in his arms and cradled me.

"It's all my fault...You need to go, you need to leave, we need to get everyone out of here, please..." I sobbed.

"Ok hun we will don't worry come on"

We ran all the way too the disco room,

Tom pulled all the wires out and I stood on the stage

"EVERYBODY! YOU ALL HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! MAKAILA JOHNSON HAS JUST BEEN MURDERED AND IF YOU DONT LEAVE NOW YOU GUYS WILL BE NEXT! NOW PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT!" I shouted as loud as I could.

Every one started panicking amd headed to the doors.

Then the bell went...

The room was basically empty when the doors suddeny clamped shut...

The people that were left (Tyson, Aira, Annie, Alice and her date John their close now... some dude from the football team and his date, a maths geek, 2 cheerleaders, Tom and of course my self) left to wait, left to die...

>Sorry it's short guys I had real bad writers block xD and sorry its so late! i had my mock all this week and compleatly spaced really sorry but yeah hoped u liked it.. Comment, vote, etc....

love y'all

Peace out my mushrooms

Cloe xxx<