Friendships, Crushes and a Phsyco Killer...!? - 15

>Chappy Petnaest (Croatian for Fifteen)<

Chris' POV-

I woke up daised and disorientated.

I sat up and bashed my head on the stage.

"Shit" I cursed causing Tom to wake up and do the same... My bad :/ we both sat there rubbing our heads for a while, untill I remembered that all of my friends were in danger.

"Tom, we need to go find the others!"

"Sure Chris but I think we should eat and drink something now just incase..."

"Sounds good"

We just started tucking into our food when the intercom went off...

"Good morning star shine the earth says hello! I just want to let you know that no one was killed last night but someone was taken and isn't in the best of conditions..."

The sound of shuffling and the sound of heavy beathing came.

"David... I just want you to know I'm ok-" there was a loud cracking noise and a blood curdling scream, Followed but slashing and silence...

"1 down 8 to go... tic-tok you don't have all that much time-"

The sound of a door opening was heard.

"IM GOING FUCKING TO KILL YOU!" Davids voice was all we heard as the intercom was shut off...

It was turned back on within 2 minutes...

"Make that 7..."

"YOU SADISTIC PIG!" I screamed.

"Oh Chris I forgot about you and your newly found boyfriend...

I'm goin to save him for last you know...

Make it all the more painful and you will have to watch" I could just see him grinning as he said this, I literally felt sick.

The intercom went off which ment that I had to get a move on, I pulled my little bag out and looked at my phone, no signal...

But I always have signal in here, the bastard must of done something so that we couldn't all the police or anything. Bitch!

"Ok we have to go..." I said as I got the keys out and unlocked the door, I crawled out closely followed by Tom... We went out of the door and ran down the stairs.

"Chris!" it was Alice.

"Oh Alice thank god your ok!" I said.

"I had John so I was fine" she smilled at him "did you hear what he said?!"

"Of course I did... The evil bastard! Come on we still have to find Aira and Tyson and Annie and Josh... Before he gets to them as well" I said.

We headed towards the other side of the school... Just then someone jumped out at us with a knife, it was Tyson and Aira was standing wearily behind him.

"Ty!" I hugged him then went to hug Aira.

"Hey are you and Tom dating now?" she whispered I nodded.

"FINALLY!" she shouted.

I chuckled.

"Shhhhhushhh, he'll hear us..." I said.

"What the fuck was that over the intercom?" Tyson asked.

"Well I don't think that David and Bella are with us any more..." Tom answered.

"Come on guys we need to find Annie and Josh..." John said.

"No you don't because were here already!"

"Annie!" I huged her "you guys are ok?"

They nodded.

"Haha good... Well I need a pee..." I said.

"Me too actually"

"Yeah same"

"I do"

We then headed off to the loo's then they guys went in the men's and we went in the lady's.

"So how did you guys sleep last night?" I asked just making conversation.

"Ok I guess but we were afraid of the guy coming in..." said Annie.

"Yeah same we ended up sleeping under the teachers desk!" Alice agreed.

"Well... I didn't do much sleeping last night" Aira said as she blushed bright red...

"Woah way too much information there... My best girl friend did not do it with my best guy friend did you.." I asked.

"Hehe no... but we almost did" she said sheepishly.

"I really did not want that image in my head thank you very much!" I cringed.

"Haha so how was yours then Chris" she said while wiggling her eye brows.

"Nothing happened well he asked me out" I grinned.

"Awwah that's so cute"

"Haha yeah"

"Hey, shouldn't we actually go to the loo.. The guys are going to get worried" Alice suggested.

"Oh yeah..."

We all went in and did our buisness then went to go see the guys and they were standing out side the door with concerned looks on there face..

I went up to Tom and kissed him on the cheek and gave Tyson a Knowing smile, he then blushed and looked lovingly at Aira... Awwah that's so cute :)

"How the hell are we going to get out of here guys" Tom asked and every one looked at me.

"We should check all the doors and windows.

Ok so Annie you and Josh go cheak the right side of the school on the ground floor Aira and Ty go and check the top floor.

Tom and I will check the ground floor on the left side of the school and Alice and John you can go and check the top floor of the left side of the school.

We'll meet in the dining room when we've finished and just a side note I don't think it would be a good Idea to check the heads office..."

They all nodded so we all hugged each other, said good bye and separated.

>Ahhh so what did you think poor Bella and David both got killed by the evil guy... and ohmigod guys i actually suck so bad -.- i have an excuse again... i had to practive my spanish but still its not an excuse im sorry guys :/ but still Comment, vote,etc P.S. can anyone else not login to Wattpad with Twitter on their IPod's? :P Love y'all my little scally waggs xD

Peace ;)

Cloe xxx<